• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I may be have been searching wrong, because I would have thought that I would come up with something (positive or negative) on my current quest, but I can find nothing.

What i would like to do is create a button for the account list view, which allows you to select accounts, then using the button add all the related contacts for those selected accounts to a selectable campaign as campaign members with a selectable status.  I realise that this can be done for individual contacts in the contact list view, but I can not find anything that anyone has suggested about doing this on the Account list view.

Use Scenario
Sales rep in the field wants to invite all contacts from certain accounts to a function (campaign).  Some of the business have dozens of contacts, so selecting every contact individually is laborious.

Any ideas welcome.
  • March 01, 2016

I hav a number field on a Visual Flow which is for phone number input. 

However I cant get the "create record" process to use this populate the account standard field "Phone" because it is a different data type. 

Any ideas how i can get this populate the phone field, as i cant create a flow element that is of phone type?

I hav a number field on a Visual Flow which is for phone number input. 

However I cant get the "create record" process to use this populate the account standard field "Phone" because it is a different data type. 

Any ideas how i can get this populate the phone field, as i cant create a flow element that is of phone type?