• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I am currently trying implement a visualforce page with a standard controller and an extenssion. If the user puts in the url ".../apex/mySite?id=0000001", then that is great. But if the user enters ".../apex/mySite" with no record id in the URL, then the page crashes... as expected. How do I redirect the user to say record number 000001 if they don't enter a record if in the URL?

I've seen <apex:page action="..."> and it said this action should be used to redirect the user to another page, but I don't know how to do that.

Thanks in advanced!

Hello,

I am currently trying implement a visualforce page with a standard controller and an extenssion. If the user puts in the url ".../apex/mySite?id=0000001", then that is great. But if the user enters ".../apex/mySite" with no record id in the URL, then the page crashes... as expected. How do I redirect the user to say record number 000001 if they don't enter a record if in the URL?

I've seen <apex:page action="..."> and it said this action should be used to redirect the user to another page, but I don't know how to do that.

Thanks in advanced!

How to make full screen width for all screen resolution . I gave 100% width in base container using css.outermost div wodth = 100%, i am not getting horizontal scroll then i changed o width:auto . Even i am getting horizontal scroll how to make it...