• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am calling the Chatter Standard page from a VF Page but when I am getting that page as display I dont want to show any headers in that page. Please let me know how I can acheive that. 

The code which I am using is as below : 

<apex:page sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
<script>
oNewDoc = window.open('https://ap1.salesforce.com/_ui/core/chatter/ui/ChatterPage','_self');
</script>
</apex:page>

When I load this VF page I dont want to display the header of the standard SFDC page. Can anyone please suggest me how i can proceed with this.

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi,

I have a requirement where the SFDC chatter has to be used as a portlet in an external system. Is it possible to export the SFDC Chatter as a War file so that I can deploy it on the external system.

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi,

I have a requirement where the SFDC chatter has to be used as a portlet in an external system. Is it possible to export the SFDC Chatter as a War file so that I can deploy it on the external system.

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi,

I have a requirement where i need to have the SFDC Chatter as a portlet. Can anyone provide me some inputs how I can acheive this. Is any SFDC chatter plugin available which I can make use of.

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi,

I have a requirement where i need to have the SFDC Chatter as a portlet. Can anyone provide me some inputs how I can acheive this. Is any SFDC chatter plugin available which I can make use of.

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi,

I need to develop a similar kind of application as Salesforce chatter in an external system (which uses Java). Is there any plug in available which I can use?

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi,

I need to develop a similar kind of application as Salesforce chatter in an external system (which uses Java). Is there any plug in available which I can use?

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi,

I am calling the Chatter Standard page from a VF Page but when I am getting that page as display I dont want to show any headers in that page. Please let me know how I can acheive that. 

The code which I am using is as below : 

<apex:page sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
<script>
oNewDoc = window.open('https://ap1.salesforce.com/_ui/core/chatter/ui/ChatterPage','_self');
</script>
</apex:page>

When I load this VF page I dont want to display the header of the standard SFDC page. Can anyone please suggest me how i can proceed with this.

Thanks,

Karthik