• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Can any one please tell me answers for the following questions.

1. How can we check is the our orgnization is enable or not for enycripted fields?
2. can we only enable Master Encryption Key Management feature by contacting Salesforce.com?
3. what will happen If we enable Master Encryption Key management feature and where do we check this feature once enabled?
4. is it mandatory to use Master Encryption keys in security controls for encrypted fields?
5. what will happen if we create Master Encryption key?
6. what not happen if we dont create Master Encryption key?
7. What is the use of Master Encryption Keys?
8. after creating Master Encryption Key if we send Encrypted field value as Parameter in JSON Request to Middleware for callout. is value will go in encrypted format or normal when that service called by portal user and he doesnot have "View Encrypted Data" permission.

Please give me perfect answers as early as possible.

Regards,
Santosh
Hi,

I displayed inline vf page on Account detail page. That Inline vf page contains 6 Output links. when i click output  link it will be redirect to another vf page in salesforce platform but when i click the output link in salesforce1 platform it is redirecting to same inline vf page after that when i click that it link it is working.  but it is wrong. i need when i click the output link in  inline vf page on account. it will be redirect to another Vf Page.
Please any one help me. it is very urgent to resolve this.

Regards,
Santosh
Hi,

I have a Requirement. That is when ever Add User to AccountTeam(AccountTeamMember Object) we will retrieve Territory# from User and Compare To Account Field Territory# if it is not their we will populate. AND when ever delete User from AccountTeam The Territory# should be remove. we are look for another user with Same Role and populate that user Territory# on Account Field Territory#. But My Understandig is We Cannot write Triggers,Workflows and We cannot create Custom Button On accountTeam Section and we cannot Override Add Button. Could you Please give me the Suggestion how do build this Requirement.

Regards,
Santosh 

Could You please send me any one Task, Event and Queues Standard Pages design code Using visualForce and Apex.

Hi,

I displayed inline vf page on Account detail page. That Inline vf page contains 6 Output links. when i click output  link it will be redirect to another vf page in salesforce platform but when i click the output link in salesforce1 platform it is redirecting to same inline vf page after that when i click that it link it is working.  but it is wrong. i need when i click the output link in  inline vf page on account. it will be redirect to another Vf Page.
Please any one help me. it is very urgent to resolve this.

Regards,
Santosh