• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am an experinced Salesforce Platform developer/adminstrator available part time in Denver area or remote for any Salesforce work you have. Please reachout to me @  SFtraining@outlook.com with your requirments.
I am looking for an SF developer who can assit me on developing application using Salesforce Lighting Desing Syetm (SLDS).
You should have very good undestanding on Javascript, JQuery, CSS , Apex, VF , and Linging Design System.
It will be a lot of coding on client side using JS/CSS and SLDS. So you must have good knowledge in UI design.
It's a Part time and Remote postion and looking for someone from  India. I am looking for individual person not a consulting company.
If you have this skillset and willing to work part time please emil to SFtraining@outlook.com with your contact details and your experince/skillset ASAP.
I am a certified Salesforce consultant with more than 15+ years of IT experience and 7+ years of direct Salesforce Development experience. I will provide Salesforce Training, Implementation, Design and Architecture Review. If you need any help please email to SFTraining@outlook.com.

I have years of hands-on experience in Salesforce customization, development, integration and project managment.

I am a certified Salesforce.com Service Cloud consultant , certified Developer & Administrator. If you are looking for any help in learning,architecting or implementing Salesforce, I am available part-time .

Please shoot me an email   to SFtraining@outlook.com about your need and I will respond you

I have years of hands-on experience in Salesforce customization, development, integration and consultancy.

I am a certified Salesforce.com Service Cloud consultant , certified Developer & Administrator. If you are looking for any help in learning,architecting or implementing Salesforce, I am available part-time .

Please shoot me an email   to SFtraining@outlook.com (mailto:SFtraining@outlook.com) about your need .

I have years of hands-on experience in Salesforce customization, development, integration and consultancy.

I am a certified Salesforce.com Service Cloud consultant , certified Developer & Administrator. If you are looking for any help in learning,architecting or implementing Salesforce, I am available part-time .

Please shoot me an email   to SFtraining@outlook.com about your need and I will respond you

Thanks

I am looking for an SF developer who can assit me on developing application using Salesforce Lighting Desing Syetm (SLDS).
You should have very good undestanding on Javascript, JQuery, CSS , Apex, VF , and Linging Design System.
It will be a lot of coding on client side using JS/CSS and SLDS. So you must have good knowledge in UI design.
It's a Part time and Remote postion and looking for someone from  India. I am looking for individual person not a consulting company.
If you have this skillset and willing to work part time please emil to SFtraining@outlook.com with your contact details and your experince/skillset ASAP.
Looking for a developer to work remotely in the US as a contractor on an as needed basis. Lots of developer work to be done, mainly triggers and VF pages. If interested, please reply.