• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
As we work to implement an externally facing SFDC community, we need to be able to ensure zero opportunity for our internal users to inadvertently post something that will be viewed publicly when they thought it would be private.  The only way I know to do this would be to disable chatter in the external community, thereby eliminating a lot of the potential community value.  We'd like to keep chatter on specific objects, but want to ensure no chance of crossing the streams.  With thousands of employees, objects, and interactions, if it can happen, it will happen.  

So specifically, I want there to be no 'All with Access' option appearing in the internal Chatter widget on an object for internal users. 

Is this possible?
User-added image
As we work to implement an externally facing SFDC community, we need to be able to ensure zero opportunity for our internal users to inadvertently post something that will be viewed publicly when they thought it would be private.  The only way I know to do this would be to disable chatter in the external community, thereby eliminating a lot of the potential community value.  We'd like to keep chatter on specific objects, but want to ensure no chance of crossing the streams.  With thousands of employees, objects, and interactions, if it can happen, it will happen.  

So specifically, I want there to be no 'All with Access' option appearing in the internal Chatter widget on an object for internal users. 

Is this possible?
User-added image