• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am using the SOAP API and am able to query most fields, however when trying to query AboutMe in the User table I am getting an internal server error.

I am able to query for example "SELECT Id FROM User" but when I try and query "SELECT AboutMe FROM User" I get the error.

Probably a good reason but I can't see it at the moment....

note:This is not limited to the AboutMe field and the User table, there are others as well, I am just using this as a simple example.

Kind Regards

Andy

Hi,

Has anyone come accross this warning when inporting into VS 2010?

"Custom tool warning: Schema validation error: Schema item 'simpleType' named 'FaultCode' from namespace 'urn:fault.partner.soap.com' is invalid. The Enumeration constraining facet is an undelcared prefix."

If so was there a fix?

FYI: this happens when using SSIS and creating a scipt task in VB.net and adding the web refernece (parnter and enterprise).

Kind regards

Andy

Hi All,

Has anyone come across a problem with using SSIS & Visual Studio 2010 when adding a web service to a package script task (vb and c#)?

Error I am getting when trying to close the script editor is "Scripts in the package have compilation errors. Do you want to save changes"; when I click "yes" and look at the script Task it shows a error of "the binary code for the script is not found".

Just to confirm:

• this happens for both enterprise and partner WSDL.
  • WSDL is downloaded from my development salesforce.
  • This is not a prolem with my code (As I dont add any).
  • The script task builds with no errors.
  • Happens with C# and VB
  • Using Visual Studio 2010 SP1

Has anyone else come accross this problem?

Cheers

Andy

Hi,

I am using the SOAP API and am able to query most fields, however when trying to query AboutMe in the User table I am getting an internal server error.

I am able to query for example "SELECT Id FROM User" but when I try and query "SELECT AboutMe FROM User" I get the error.

Probably a good reason but I can't see it at the moment....

note:This is not limited to the AboutMe field and the User table, there are others as well, I am just using this as a simple example.

Kind Regards

Andy

Hi,

Has anyone come accross this warning when inporting into VS 2010?

"Custom tool warning: Schema validation error: Schema item 'simpleType' named 'FaultCode' from namespace 'urn:fault.partner.soap.com' is invalid. The Enumeration constraining facet is an undelcared prefix."

If so was there a fix?

FYI: this happens when using SSIS and creating a scipt task in VB.net and adding the web refernece (parnter and enterprise).

Kind regards

Andy

Hi All,

Has anyone come across a problem with using SSIS & Visual Studio 2010 when adding a web service to a package script task (vb and c#)?

Error I am getting when trying to close the script editor is "Scripts in the package have compilation errors. Do you want to save changes"; when I click "yes" and look at the script Task it shows a error of "the binary code for the script is not found".

Just to confirm:

• this happens for both enterprise and partner WSDL.
  • WSDL is downloaded from my development salesforce.
  • This is not a prolem with my code (As I dont add any).
  • The script task builds with no errors.
  • Happens with C# and VB
  • Using Visual Studio 2010 SP1

Has anyone else come accross this problem?

Cheers

Andy