• 20 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to rollup data from our customer object (account_territory__c) to the account object.  Basically, I the question to answer is: "what are all the account_territory__c under a global account"?

My challenge is that the account_territory__c is related to the account object on a lower level of the account hierarchy("ean level"-individual accounts).  This allows different teams to be created for different accounts.

my visual force page works on the individual account object where the account_territory__c directly relates, but not when i test on the global account record type:

<apex:page standardController="Account">
    <apex:detail />
    <apex:pageBlock title="Territory Team">
        <apex:pageBlockSection title="Entity team">
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{! account.Territory_Team__r}" var="item">
            <apex:column value="{!item.name}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!item.Primary_Team_Member__c}"/>
        </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>

I have had success querying in the developer console for the right data with the soql query below:
SELECT Name, Primary_Coverage__c, MAX(Primary_Team_Member__c), Segment_Name__c, Region_Indicator__c, Align_Type__c, Sales_Org_Name__c, Sales_Group_Name__c, Region_Name__c
FROM Account_Territory__c
where
Entity__c ='001E00000073SBYIA2'
GROUP BY Name, Primary_Coverage__c, Segment_Name__c, Region_Indicator__c, Align_Type__c, Sales_Org_Name__c, Sales_Group_Name__c, Region_Name__c

I dont know how to connect the two.  Please help!!

Thank you!
For SSO purposes we are utilizing the Good wrapper for our mobile users, but I am running into alot of configuration issues with the Good wrapper.  Specifically:
- Actions are not all appearing
- I am unable to save records as a user
- users have access to all picklist values that are not established for their user profile
- the "+" button is not easily "touchable" on android devices as a user has to wait for back arrows to disappear

any help here is greatly appreciated!

Current issue:

We have an object ccupload that our marketing team is able to mass upload "to call" records to(not leads).  This object auto populates our sales reps' territories through some very cumbersome apex coding. 
- When the territory is open- the field on the record "error?" is populated so that the "to call" record is not created
- our Asian team has requested these "to call" records be transferred to a queue.  Obviously I can’t use a Wf rule to create a new record so I have created my first flow.

Attempted flow detail
- I created a record search with the following criteria:
----- 1. Error field is populated with correct text- "open territory"
----- 2. The contact note field is populated with APAC1

- made decision with criteria:
---True- create "to call" record
----false- update a text field on the original ccupload record

why it is not working:
- when I click "run flow"- only one record(out of approximately 100 that currently meet the record search criteria

my question:
1.  Can flows mas create/loop to create the new "to call records for all 100?  If so, how do I accomplish this?
2. Once a flow is active, does it run continuously in the background, similar to a Wf that updates any record that meets the criteria?  If not, what is the recommended workaround?
3.  Any other advice is appreciated(I have gone through the implementation guides but these answers don’t seem to be clear.

I will attach images 

thanks everyone!
Anthony

I have some comfort with SQL, but not enough that I feel comfortable making changes to some of our internal call cycle logic without clarifying what the current query means.  My main question/confusion is around the "from FROM Account_Territory__c a" statement.  When I look at that object in my metadata, many of the fields used in the query below are not housed there (LCDFI_c, a.Customer__r.Revenue_Gain_or_Decline__c, and a few others), but they are all located within the overarching Accounts object.  If any of the metadata tables within the account object are referenced, can I "call on" any of the fields in the account object?  If not, how do I determine which metadata object to set the WHERE statement to?  If so, why would I not just reference the Account object to begin with?

One of my projects is around cleaning up these queries, and since I am new to this part of SF I wanted to make sure I am going in the right direction.  Thanks for any and all help!

SELECT Id, a.Customer__r.Id, a.Customer__r.Type, a.Customer__r.LCDFI__c, a.Customer__r.LCD_All__c, Primary_Team_Member__c 
FROM Account_Territory__c a
WHERE $existingAccountIdCriteria $customerTypeCriteria
$primaryCoverageCriteria 
a.Territory_Custom__c = $territoryId and 
a.Remove_From_Call_Cycle__c = false and a.Is_Marked_for_Delete__c = false and 
a.Customer__r.Sales_Ok_To_Call__c !='No' and ((a.Customer__r.$LCDField = null) OR
(a.Customer__r.$LCDField < LAST_N_DAYS:$DBC)) and 
a.Customer__r.Revenue_Gain_or_Decline__c < 0 
ORDER BY a.Customer__r.Revenue_Gain_or_Decline__c desc, a.Customer__r.$LCDField NULLS LAST 
LIMIT $capacity

Is it possible to mass create tasks? It is common for us to reach out to sales reps, throughout the globe, after an rfq is signed to update the accounts they are aligned to. Their effort is time sensitive so we wanted to use milestones to assign them tasks.

essentially it route to a specific rep and say:
call account x(unique for that user)
all other task fields would be similar

The effort seems too cumbersome to create one task at a time. Any ideas?

Also, can a workflow be added to late tasks to escalate to their manager?

I am trying to rollup data from our customer object (account_territory__c) to the account object.  Basically, I the question to answer is: "what are all the account_territory__c under a global account"?

My challenge is that the account_territory__c is related to the account object on a lower level of the account hierarchy("ean level"-individual accounts).  This allows different teams to be created for different accounts.

my visual force page works on the individual account object where the account_territory__c directly relates, but not when i test on the global account record type:

<apex:page standardController="Account">
    <apex:detail />
    <apex:pageBlock title="Territory Team">
        <apex:pageBlockSection title="Entity team">
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{! account.Territory_Team__r}" var="item">
            <apex:column value="{!item.name}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!item.Primary_Team_Member__c}"/>
        </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>

I have had success querying in the developer console for the right data with the soql query below:
SELECT Name, Primary_Coverage__c, MAX(Primary_Team_Member__c), Segment_Name__c, Region_Indicator__c, Align_Type__c, Sales_Org_Name__c, Sales_Group_Name__c, Region_Name__c
FROM Account_Territory__c
where
Entity__c ='001E00000073SBYIA2'
GROUP BY Name, Primary_Coverage__c, Segment_Name__c, Region_Indicator__c, Align_Type__c, Sales_Org_Name__c, Sales_Group_Name__c, Region_Name__c

I dont know how to connect the two.  Please help!!

Thank you!
For SSO purposes we are utilizing the Good wrapper for our mobile users, but I am running into alot of configuration issues with the Good wrapper.  Specifically:
- Actions are not all appearing
- I am unable to save records as a user
- users have access to all picklist values that are not established for their user profile
- the "+" button is not easily "touchable" on android devices as a user has to wait for back arrows to disappear

any help here is greatly appreciated!