• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to display Analytics full app in VFPage and i can able to customize it in vfpage? Anybody know this?

Hi can any body help me in this,

I have multiselect picklist values of countries in account object and same  field i created in opportunity object,

i need display only selected values of multiselectpicklist from account on Opportunity object, both are in same vfpage and i need to save also in opportunity....

Advanced thanks its very urgent......

• October 06, 2013

Hi, I have created pageblock table for adding multiple records and i gave the add and remove button to every row.

my problem is when i click on add button it needs to hide and add the row, for new row it needs to appear and again click on it , it needs to hide and add row like that........

Row button is hide only on first row of pageblock table and remain its display until its last row..

Please help me in this its urgent.

Advanced Thanks for your solution.

• October 02, 2013

I need to create a button on account, When clicked, this button should show a table which lists all status types and counts of contacts of each status type for that account. Status is picklist field which is having 4 options.

Hi can any body help me in this,

I have multiselect picklist values of countries in account object and same  field i created in opportunity object,

i need display only selected values of multiselectpicklist from account on Opportunity object, both are in same vfpage and i need to save also in opportunity....

Advanced thanks its very urgent......

• October 06, 2013

Hi, I have created pageblock table for adding multiple records and i gave the add and remove button to every row.

my problem is when i click on add button it needs to hide and add the row, for new row it needs to appear and again click on it , it needs to hide and add row like that........

Row button is hide only on first row of pageblock table and remain its display until its last row..

Please help me in this its urgent.

Advanced Thanks for your solution.

• October 02, 2013

I need to create a button on account, When clicked, this button should show a table which lists all status types and counts of contacts of each status type for that account. Status is picklist field which is having 4 options.