• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Could someone explain what is going on with the TickerSymbol field on the Account object?

The Salesforce interface describes it as a Data Type "Content(20)".  I can find no documentation on what a "Content" data type is.   It's not a standard data type and it's not listed as one of the primitive data types.  

The documentation describes it as a String with a maximum of 20 characters, the same data type as the Account Name which is obviously false.

Thanks.

I have been working on updating test classes improving my code coverage.  How can I force Salesforce to update its data on my code coverage?

After running the updated test classes and running all of the tests from the Force.com IDE I am told '0 lines not tested, 100% covered'.  But from my Sandbox instance the percentage of code coverage fails to update.  I've run the individual test class within Salesforce in addition to running all of my tests from the 'Apex Test Execution' section of my instance but the percentage of coverage and the data regarding the lines of source code that are covered does not get updated.  

I know I've improved my test coverage but when I click on the XX%(XX/XX) link I'm shown the new code but with the old pattern of red and blue lines representing the outdated pattern of covered/not-covered bars.  Lines that are now commented out have red/blue bars in the same locations before I updated the code.

I have been working on updating test classes improving my code coverage.  How can I force Salesforce to update its data on my code coverage?

After running the updated test classes and running all of the tests from the Force.com IDE I am told '0 lines not tested, 100% covered'.  But from my Sandbox instance the percentage of code coverage fails to update.  I've run the individual test class within Salesforce in addition to running all of my tests from the 'Apex Test Execution' section of my instance but the percentage of coverage and the data regarding the lines of source code that are covered does not get updated.  

I know I've improved my test coverage but when I click on the XX%(XX/XX) link I'm shown the new code but with the old pattern of red and blue lines representing the outdated pattern of covered/not-covered bars.  Lines that are now commented out have red/blue bars in the same locations before I updated the code.