• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Our company is very customized and I am stuck right now.  How our account system is set up is that we have five different account record types: Account - Payer, Account - Provider, etc..  I am trying to set it up so that particular profiles can edit some account record types but still see all of them.  For example, I would like my sales team to be able to edit the payer accounts but not touch our provider accounts.

Is this possible?  Would I need to create permission sets in order to do this?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!

• July 09, 2013

Our company is very customized and I am stuck right now.  How our account system is set up is that we have five different account record types: Account - Payer, Account - Provider, etc..  I am trying to set it up so that particular profiles can edit some account record types but still see all of them.  For example, I would like my sales team to be able to edit the payer accounts but not touch our provider accounts.

Thanks in advance!

• July 09, 2013

Thanks in advance!

• July 09, 2013