• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I was thinking about how to create a trigger that reads through all campaign members of a certain campaign and updates a custom campaign text field with a string containing the names of all members.

For example, in campaign "A" there are 3 members whose names are "John", "Joe" and "Jack". A custom field Member_List__c on "A" would read (after the trigger is executed) "John, Joe, Jack". (In my case, campaigns have only a small number of members so a default text field is fine, no need for long text areas)

Do you have any ideas?

Thank you!! 

• July 11, 2013

I was thinking about how to create a trigger that reads through all campaign members of a certain campaign and updates a custom campaign text field with a string containing the names of all members.

For example, in campaign "A" there are 3 members whose names are "John", "Joe" and "Jack". A custom field Member_List__c on "A" would read (after the trigger is executed) "John, Joe, Jack". (In my case, campaigns have only a small number of members so a default text field is fine, no need for long text areas)

Do you have any ideas?

Thank you!! 

• July 11, 2013