• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I tried to modify the batch class it's throwing error like "The class is already scheduled", So I go to the schedule jobs to delete, but there are multiple jobs, I dont know which job is related to which class, I have tried with AsyncApx and CronDetail object quieries, but I couldn't found.
Please let me know how to get the job name for particular apex class.

Thanks in Advance.
  • July 01, 2019
If oppotunity amount filed has more than 1.5M, how to restrict every one except manger, every one has access if amount is less than 1.5M.
Also in the report how to stop viewing, if some one else can create the report also shouldn't be able to make it.
  • March 26, 2019
Hi,

I have two visualforce pages ex: page1 and page2,  I am calling page2 from page1,  
page2 genarating csv file after completion that i want to redirect page1 but it is not redirecting even i am calling page1 from page2..

• September 24, 2014
Hi,

In visualforce page i have one picklist which contains all the objects, and also i have one command button with the name 'Export', when ever we select the object name in picklist and click the export button it should export data for   that particular object in to csv file..

please help me.
  • August 20, 2014
is there any limit for Passing parameters from visualforce controller to apex method??
  • May 20, 2014
What is the best way integration between two clouds, Here the requirement is integrate from salesforce cloud to amazon cloud..
  • April 22, 2014
Hi,

I want access ApexCodecoverage class from ToolingApi to Apex Class???

• January 21, 2014
Hi,

I have created metadataapi from Setup--->Develop--->Api---->Genarate Metadataapi, and i have seved in one wsdl file, the problem is while genarating apex class from wsdl it showing

Error: Apex Generation Failed Class name 'Metadata' already in use. Please edit WSDL to remove repeated names.

Could You please help me, It is very Urgent.................
  • January 12, 2014
is it possible to query codecoverage in apex using soql quries.????????
  • January 08, 2014

I am new to salesforce, I want to Know

what is the use of  standardsetcontroller??????

can you give me manual explanation, I am not able to understanding salesforce documents....

please help me....

Thanks In Advance.

• September 17, 2013

Can any body help me when do we use Time based work flows and when do we use Schedule apex....? and also Difference between Time based workflows and schedule apex......?

• September 15, 2013

Can any body tell me what are the exact differences between pageblock table and data table..?

• September 15, 2013

with sharing with out sharing, Which is the default in Apex class?????????

please help me....

• September 13, 2013

What is the main use of stadardsetcontroller???

• September 08, 2013

How many extentions we can write for single visualforce page?????????????//

please help me..

• August 24, 2013

I am new to salesforce,  I have created class in eclipse and when ever i saved class it showing following error.

Save error: Unable to perform save on all files: com.salesforce.ide.api.metadata.types.Metadata$JaxbAccessorF_fullName cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor...

please help me....

• August 16, 2013

I created one vf page, I am showing records in pageblock table, now i want to export data to  Excel, whenever click the command button.

plz help me.................

• July 30, 2013

can we implement web-to-lead concept on other object,

Like  web-to-Account, web-to-Contact  and web-to-Custom object......??????

please help me.....

• July 28, 2013

Two Batch Apex Classes A and B,  after compleate A execution, B should be start automatically, How we can achive this...?

• July 27, 2013

How we can use External id in our organization, please give me one example??????????? 

• July 25, 2013
is there any limit for Passing parameters from visualforce controller to apex method??
  • May 20, 2014
What is the best way integration between two clouds, Here the requirement is integrate from salesforce cloud to amazon cloud..
  • April 22, 2014
Hi,

I want access ApexCodecoverage class from ToolingApi to Apex Class???

• January 21, 2014

can we implement web-to-lead concept on other object,

Like  web-to-Account, web-to-Contact  and web-to-Custom object......??????

please help me.....

• July 28, 2013
If oppotunity amount filed has more than 1.5M, how to restrict every one except manger, every one has access if amount is less than 1.5M.
Also in the report how to stop viewing, if some one else can create the report also shouldn't be able to make it.
  • March 26, 2019
  • May 20, 2014

I am new to salesforce, I want to Know

what is the use of  standardsetcontroller??????

can you give me manual explanation, I am not able to understanding salesforce documents....

please help me....

Thanks In Advance.

• September 17, 2013

Is It posible to deploy from sandbox to sandbox??????????????????

• July 18, 2013

Can any body help me can we deploye profiles from sandbox to production.....?