• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Suppose I want to see all the fields of a particular record of an Account through Trigger.new or Trigger.old, how can we see that in debug log?

Trigger triggerName on Account(before insert, before update){
  for(Account a : Trigger.new){
     System.debug('I want to see all fields of a record'+ WHAT_NEED_TO_BE_ADDED)
  }

• September 06, 2013

Hi,

Can some one help me to send mail to a contact on his/her Birthday by auto process(configuration or customization) every year?

• August 13, 2013

Hi -

I'm trying to retrieve Account phone number, Account Number from Contact. But I'm not able to.. Plzz help.

List<Contact> conts = [SELECT ID, NAME, Account.Phone, Account.AccountNumber FROM CONTACT WHERE AccountId != NULL LIMIT 2];
   System.debug('$$$$$ CONTACTS ARE @@@@@@@' + conts[0]);

• July 22, 2013

Can't we view the child records in developer console?

List<Account> acc = [SELECT ID,Name,(Select Id, LastName FROM Account.Contacts) FROM Account];
System.debug('See the SOQL' +acc);

-MySet

• July 19, 2013

Hi,

Suppose I want to see all the fields of a particular record of an Account through Trigger.new or Trigger.old, how can we see that in debug log?

Trigger triggerName on Account(before insert, before update){
  for(Account a : Trigger.new){
     System.debug('I want to see all fields of a record'+ WHAT_NEED_TO_BE_ADDED)
  }

• September 06, 2013

Hi -

I'm trying to retrieve Account phone number, Account Number from Contact. But I'm not able to.. Plzz help.

List<Contact> conts = [SELECT ID, NAME, Account.Phone, Account.AccountNumber FROM CONTACT WHERE AccountId != NULL LIMIT 2];
   System.debug('$$$$$ CONTACTS ARE @@@@@@@' + conts[0]);

• July 22, 2013

Can't we view the child records in developer console?

List<Account> acc = [SELECT ID,Name,(Select Id, LastName FROM Account.Contacts) FROM Account];
System.debug('See the SOQL' +acc);

-MySet

• July 19, 2013