• -2 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have installed managed package in another instance and here im trying to count queries of new instance page controller but I cant able to count the queries of new instance.

Its working fine for unmanaged package.

For Example:

My manged package installed in new instance. I have a page(page1) in managed package. After installing in new instance , I created a new page(page2) in tat instance. Now im trying to count queries of page2 using the code of page1.

I can count queries of page2 in unmanaged package but in managed package its counting only page1 queries.

Can anybody pls help me..?

Hi,

I have chart in report. Whether i can use that in visualforce page.????

I have seen the options like Viasulforce chartting and google charts.

Bt here i need is that i created a chart in report and i jus want to call that in visualforce page. Can i do that..?

Hi,

My requirement is i need to get page(as PDF or Excel) and store it in local drive(c: or d: drive) of my machine. Then i need to get path of that documnet and mail it to users who are in group.

Note : Path should from custom label.

Pls help us.

Hi,

I need to cretae scheduled dashboard with charts. I tried to create it by using developer edition but this feature is available  only in unlimited and enterprise edition.

I just want to check scheduled dashboards with charts. so i thought to try with enterprise 30 day trial but i cant able to see "Schedule refresh" option in refresh.

Can you pls tell me whether v have scheduled dashboard feature in enterprise 30 day trial.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I need to add some details with report email. Can i change the email template of Reports..?

Do i have option to change anything in email template.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

How to get a class name of a visualforce page from different Controller..?

Example:

U have a 'A' Visual force page and 'A' Class name.

I want to get this 'A' Class name in different Controller(May be v can say inside 'B' Class).

Plz help me.

Hi,

I have chart in report. Whether i can use that in visualforce page.????

I have seen the options like Viasulforce chartting and google charts.

Bt here i need is that i created a chart in report and i jus want to call that in visualforce page. Can i do that..?

Hi,

I need to cretae scheduled dashboard with charts. I tried to create it by using developer edition but this feature is available  only in unlimited and enterprise edition.

I just want to check scheduled dashboards with charts. so i thought to try with enterprise 30 day trial but i cant able to see "Schedule refresh" option in refresh.

Can you pls tell me whether v have scheduled dashboard feature in enterprise 30 day trial.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

How to get a class name of a visualforce page from different Controller..?

Example:

U have a 'A' Visual force page and 'A' Class name.

I want to get this 'A' Class name in different Controller(May be v can say inside 'B' Class).

Plz help me.