• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a field within each account called: Allocated_Hours__c . This is a forumla which basically works out the number of hours each account gets. Within the User area I then have a field which displays the number of hours a user has in there month. What I want to be able to do is:

Add up the total number of hours a user has for their accounts and subtract that against the number of hours they have.

For example:

Peter has 14 accounts at 10 hours each = 140 hours. He gets allocated 150 hours so therefore he has 10 hours spare.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I have a field within each account called: Allocated_Hours__c . This is a forumla which basically works out the number of hours each account gets. Within the User area I then have a field which displays the number of hours a user has in there month. What I want to be able to do is:

Add up the total number of hours a user has for their accounts and subtract that against the number of hours they have.

For example:

Peter has 14 accounts at 10 hours each = 140 hours. He gets allocated 150 hours so therefore he has 10 hours spare.

Any help would be much appreciated.