• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI,

I have a object quote, for that object custom button is there to send an email, when user sends an email from salesforce that details all are storing in activity history,for that quote i have a status field(picklist) intinally while creating quote the status is request, when email sends means that status field have to chagne automatically to proposal send. how can i achieve this.. i can't getting exactly.
I have x custom object it having the fields quantity,qunatity increment i have to display Dynamic error message at the quantity field.. when MOD(Quantity__c, QtyIncrement__c )>0 this condition is achieved i have to display the error message dynamically in visualforce page, Quantityincremnt is the inputHidden feild in visualforce page

For eample in Quantiyincrement=10, at that time if i enter quantity=2 at that it have to show error multiples of 10, For eample in Quantiyincrement=2, at that time if i enter quantity=3 at that it have to show error multiples of 2,
Hi,

I have 2 text fields FirstName__c, LastName__c i want to combine these Two Fields into Name__c how can i do it. here Name__c also a text field
HI,

I have Custom email button in Quote, here quote is my custom object, when i click on the custom button at that time  contact name is not populating, here 
Quote haveing the look-up relation ship with contact.how can i achieve this.

i location.replace('/email/author/emailauthor.jsp?retURL=/{!Quote__c.Id}}&p3_lkid={‌​!Contact.Id}'); i use this code but contact is not populating API NAme of contact is in Quote is Contact__c

User-added image
HI,

I have an custom button is Email, which is in Quote Pagelayout, in that quote i have a field called status, when status =true means the button should be show and when i click that button it is connect to the link ====>> _ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor,  remain cases button should be disable.
Hi,
        when i am working with Eclipse ide for developing visual force pages.. when is  type <apex : p .... means releated to  name of

P tags are will display is it possible in eclipse ....possible means how it is....???
HI,

In Visualforce page i have 2 input texts,if i write any thing in input text1, automatically  inputtext2 comes visiable, i need picklist funcationality in-between fields in visualforce page how can i get this.

<apex:page controller="deptext">
  <apex:form >
  <apex:inputText value="{!inputValue1}" id="theTextInput1"/><br/>
  <apex:inputText value="{!inputValue2}" id="theTextInput2"/>
  </apex:form>
</apex:page>

My Apex Code

public class deptext {

public String inputValue1 {get;set;}
   public String inputValue2 {get;set;}

public String getInputValue1() {
        return null;
    }

public String getInputValue2() {
        return null;
    }

}

when i enter in first input text at that time input text2 be visiable how can i achieve this.
Hi,

I would like to send a email template to contact based upon opportunity stage changes, may i know how can i achieve this by using trigger.
HI,

Can AnyOne help me the  trigger which fires the email on change of opportunity stages?. It has to be customizable.  For each stage one of the email  template will be associated, i have to send a email  template to the  contact to releated  opportunity.
HI,

I am want to develop a rest webservice which is connecting to third party application and fetch the products and save into product object for this third party developers give me endpoint url may i know how can i develop a rest webservice to fetch the products 

my endpoint url is : http://10.0.10.311/api/rest/products
can any one help me how to develop a webservice .
HI,

Can any one explain me what we cannot move from sandbox to production by using change sets.
HI,

In my php side we have tables like accounts, contacts, opportunities i want to pull the records from php and i have to store the records to salesforce how can i connect to php and how can i reterview the records, any suggestions.
HI,
             I have an object, for example Student. In the Student object I have a multiselect picklist, that multiselect picklist having all country names. I have another picklist in the Student object having all state names. Here, the second multiselect picklist is dependent upon the first multiselect picklist.

My question is

1)How can I get country and state multiselect picklists into a Visualforce page?
2)Suppose I add new countries or states to the multiselect picklists; how are such values dynamically added to to the visualforce page?
3)How do I make the second multiselect picklist dependent upon the first one?

For example if I select country name for that country, the appropriate states should display in the second picklist.

How can I save these values into the object?
HI,

May i know How can i divide the visualforce page into 2 vertical, 2 horizontal columns..??
HI,

I want to pull the data from php[Accounts,contacts,opportunities,quotes,orders] and i want to save this data in salesforce. May i know how can i pull the data from php by using salesforce features.can any one provide me the sample code.
HI,

I am unable to Login into Sandbox account,Actually we have 3 Production Environment[3 different admins] for this production account i have only one sandbox Account,in that 3 production accounts i changed one of my production password by using that new password i can't able to login into sandbox account may i know what i have to do.. How can i solve this issuse.the 3 production environment having different logins, and different passwords.

Hi,

I want to know how can i implement a custom webservice program by using soap by using this 

how contact can insert into a particular account,how opportunity insert into particular account, how quote can insert particular opportunity can you give some sample code, i geetings those fields from external system

HI,

I am working with custom webservice class in sfdc, by using this custom class php developers connect to salesforce

i have one probelm how can we avoide the duplicates ..

For  Example---for php to sfdc we created a account A, again from php same account is send at that time how php people get error message record already exist, for that how can i implement the custom webservice class in salesforce can any one help me.

HI,

I am working with custom webservice class in sfdc, by using this custom class php developers connect to salesforce

i have one probelm how can we avoide the duplicates ..

For  Example---for php to sfdc we created a account A, again from php same account is send at that time how php people get error message record already exist, for that how can i implement the custom webservice class in salesforce can any one help me.

Hi,

I am working  with the quotes. If a quote in a pdf format is sent to the customer via email, how will the customer accept or reject  the Quote. 

Is there a way to implement a button in the pdf for the approval or rejection of the Quote presented by the Agent. 

HI,

In Visualforce page i have 2 input texts,if i write any thing in input text1, automatically  inputtext2 comes visiable, i need picklist funcationality in-between fields in visualforce page how can i get this.

<apex:page controller="deptext">
  <apex:form >
  <apex:inputText value="{!inputValue1}" id="theTextInput1"/><br/>
  <apex:inputText value="{!inputValue2}" id="theTextInput2"/>
  </apex:form>
</apex:page>

My Apex Code

public class deptext {

public String inputValue1 {get;set;}
   public String inputValue2 {get;set;}

public String getInputValue1() {
        return null;
    }

public String getInputValue2() {
        return null;
    }

}

when i enter in first input text at that time input text2 be visiable how can i achieve this.
HI,

Can any one explain me what we cannot move from sandbox to production by using change sets.
HI,

I have a object quote, for that object custom button is there to send an email, when user sends an email from salesforce that details all are storing in activity history,for that quote i have a status field(picklist) intinally while creating quote the status is request, when email sends means that status field have to chagne automatically to proposal send. how can i achieve this.. i can't getting exactly.
Hi,

I have 2 text fields FirstName__c, LastName__c i want to combine these Two Fields into Name__c how can i do it. here Name__c also a text field
HI,

I have an custom button is Email, which is in Quote Pagelayout, in that quote i have a field called status, when status =true means the button should be show and when i click that button it is connect to the link ====>> _ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor,  remain cases button should be disable.
HI,

I am getting daily csv files from other system. it contains the information of account name, contact detials, opportunity details and quote details i want import the records for every 30mins into salesforce, may i know how can i import those records into salesforce for every 30mins.can any one explain me.
Hi,
        when i am working with Eclipse ide for developing visual force pages.. when is  type <apex : p .... means releated to  name of

P tags are will display is it possible in eclipse ....possible means how it is....???
Hi,

I would like to send a email template to contact based upon opportunity stage changes, may i know how can i achieve this by using trigger.
HI,

Can AnyOne help me the  trigger which fires the email on change of opportunity stages?. It has to be customizable.  For each stage one of the email  template will be associated, i have to send a email  template to the  contact to releated  opportunity.
HI,
             I have an object, for example Student. In the Student object I have a multiselect picklist, that multiselect picklist having all country names. I have another picklist in the Student object having all state names. Here, the second multiselect picklist is dependent upon the first multiselect picklist.

My question is

1)How can I get country and state multiselect picklists into a Visualforce page?
2)Suppose I add new countries or states to the multiselect picklists; how are such values dynamically added to to the visualforce page?
3)How do I make the second multiselect picklist dependent upon the first one?

For example if I select country name for that country, the appropriate states should display in the second picklist.

How can I save these values into the object?
Hi

I have created a visualforce email Template and sending an email through batch class. I can see the below image in the sent email. I have not added any image in Email Template.

User-added image

Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance!!!
Hi, we have a requirement to integrate Salesforce with a ThirdParty Vendor using webservices.

We need to send around 300,000 Records from Salesforce to the ThirdParty vendor using their webservice.
We have a custom apex program using which we are able to call the third party web service successfully within a future method in a schedulable program. However, for a volume as high as 300k records, I am not sure how to avoid hitting the governer limits. My understanding is that, I can make 10 calls in an apex class and can call the future method 10 times, making 100 web service calls in total. This is not sufficient for 300k records. Supposing we can include multiple records in one call, we will still hit another problem. Since each call's size is restricted to 3 MB and our one SOAP call's xml size is around 20k, the maximum we can do is 150 records per call giving us the ability to send 150 X 100 = 15k records. Is there any method to avoid hitting governer limits in this scenario.

Please help me as I am new to Sales force development.
HI,

May i know How can i divide the visualforce page into 2 vertical, 2 horizontal columns..??
Hi,

In salesforce I have a webservice class containing method.
Through this method I am creating records.

Again after creation of records from webservice method. I need to call PHP webservice class method.

I am calling PHP webservice class from salesforce webservice class method.

I dont know is it right or wrong. Can you suggest how to handle these type of scenarios.
HI,

I want to pull the data from php[Accounts,contacts,opportunities,quotes,orders] and i want to save this data in salesforce. May i know how can i pull the data from php by using salesforce features.can any one provide me the sample code.