• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I worked my way up through salesforce.com support (Basic, Admin, Premier, Tier 2, SAS) for four years, and have two years experience as a Salesforce Administrator for small and mid-sized software companies. I have worked the spectrum from onboarding new Salesforce clients to tweaking and helping redevelop sales and marketing plans to allow for better salesforce.com functionality.  I am looking for a semi-remote Salesforce Administrator position in the southeast USA ( I am in the Atlanta area.).

If you are looking for a Salesforce Admin, reply to this post.

Ray

I am new to Apex code. We need a trigger that will fire when new Customer Portal Users are created and send an email (using different template based on Account Field), to two email addresses listed on the Contact Record.  Can someone give me an idea how to accomplish this?

We need a confirmation email to be sent out to Clients, when one of their customers is set up as a Portal User in our Salesforce instance.  As Workflows are not available on the User Objects, this must be done using a Trigger.  Any help with putting a basic Trigger together will be appreciated.

We need a confirmation email to be sent out to Clients, when one of their customers is set up as a Portal User in our Salesforce instance.  As Workflows are not available on the User Objects, this must be done using a Trigger.  Any help with putting a basic Trigger together will be appreciated.