Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I am facing too many problems in sf.

1) I am not able to log a case.

when i am trying to log a case it brings me back to the home page :( and i am stcuk in a loop.

2) Not able to see the Code Coverage column of apex classes

When i open Develop-> Apex Classes, i am not able to see code coverage of any class.

Instead the column is not available in view.

I tried to create a new view but then there also code coverage column was not availble.

How will i get to know the code coverage then?

3) Not able to see the option of Change set under Develop even though i am having all the necessay permissions.

Any help.

Thanks..!

Hi,

when I am trying update lead record or to delete a record i am getting the following error saying "Record Currently Unavailable The record you are attempting to edit, or one of its related records, is currently being modified by another user. Please try again.
Click here to return to the previous page."

I have searched for the problem but has not got any solution for it.

Any other person is not also working on the same lead which i want to delete or update.

I have a trigger on lead which fires after update but it is not updating the lead record, rather it is updating another custom objects record..

Any help would be appreciated..!

Thanks

Hi,

when I am trying update lead record or to delete a record i am getting the following error saying "Record Currently Unavailable The record you are attempting to edit, or one of its related records, is currently being modified by another user. Please try again.
Click here to return to the previous page."

I have searched for the problem but has not got any solution for it.

Any other person is not also working on the same lead which i want to delete or update.

I have a trigger on lead which fires after update but it is not updating the lead record, rather it is updating another custom objects record..

Any help would be appreciated..!

Thanks