• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am having issue using developer console - once i run the test, i am not able to see the detailed results in the developer console. When i click on the test class to see what all codes covered by line, it throws error - Failed to load data log from salesforce....can  you please helperror message

Can the chatter free user acess ideas? if no, what are the options. Can we enable communities and add the chatter free user to the community

Can the chatter free user acess ideas? if no, what are the options. Can we enable communities and add the chatter free user to the community

Does anyone have any Apex code (or ideas) that could be run prior to the web-to-lead assignment rules that would: 

- Query for any accounts of the same name as the "Company Name" field in the lead  

- Determine if it is a "named" account based on an account field 

- Assign the lead to the account owner OR another designated user based on the account owner (like inside sales)

This would be really helpful for us in situations where we have named accounts that are outside the normal lead / territory assignments.  

Thanks for any code, help or ideas!

• February 09, 2010