• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are trying to set up a notification to queue members when a case gets transferred to their queue (not created), but there are a few queues that do not want these notifications.  What would be the easiest way to filter them out without having to put all the queue ids in the formula or is that the only way?

This is what is currently in place:

AND(    NOT (ISNEW()),    NOT(ISNULL(OwnerId)),    PRIORVALUE(OwnerId) != OwnerId,   BEGINS(OwnerId,"00G") )

As an exampl I need to filter out 00Gxxxx and 00Gxxxxyyyy from those notifications.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to create an email alert to notify the case owner when I ticket was modified by someone other than them, but not the system owners which are automated processes.

I've tried this, but it still sends an alert when the case owner modifies their ticket.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AND( 
OR( LastModifiedById <> OwnerId, 
LastModifiedById <> 'systemowner1', 
LastModifiedById <> 'systemowner2' 
))

I have a validation rule that does not seem to be working properly.  

The rule should not affect users with the profile of system admin or a specific user id.  I'm am logging in with the specific user but the error message still comes up.  The user should be able to change the probability from 98% to 97%.

AND ( 
OR( 
$Profile.Name<>"System Administrator", 
$User.Id <>"xxxxxxxx"), Probability <> 0.98, ISPICKVAL( StageName, "Too early to Bill"))

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!