• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am new to salesforce coding and i am having a requirement:
I have one text field on my visualforce page where a user will put youtube URL and there is a preview button on click of which he should be able to see the preview of the video on the same page without saving it to database.After he is done with preview there is a save button on click of which he should be able to save it(by save i mean save the Youtube URL) to  some object.I explored and came to know salesforce provide preview feature only for the file attached through feeder which gets stored in content document object but since my video size can be large in size I dont want to go by that way of previewing a video.Can some one please suggest any solution or code examples to do this.Thanks In advance.
  • January 23, 2014

I have a requirement where i have to implement Like  concept on a certain post or video on my VF page where

I also have to count the number of likes on that certain video or post and also identify the user who likes it.There is an added requirement to this once a certain user likes that particular video or post he should not be able to like it again.Can anybody help me with this.

• November 27, 2013

I want to display all the duplicate opportunities where account id and Opportunity line item are same in my visualforce page within a pageblock with following details of the duplicate opportunities:

Opportunity name::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Account Name(to which they are related):::::::::::::::::::product name.

I am very new to salesforce development.please help.

• September 26, 2013
Hi,
I am new to salesforce coding and i am having a requirement:
I have one text field on my visualforce page where a user will put youtube URL and there is a preview button on click of which he should be able to see the preview of the video on the same page without saving it to database.After he is done with preview there is a save button on click of which he should be able to save it(by save i mean save the Youtube URL) to  some object.I explored and came to know salesforce provide preview feature only for the file attached through feeder which gets stored in content document object but since my video size can be large in size I dont want to go by that way of previewing a video.Can some one please suggest any solution or code examples to do this.Thanks In advance.
  • January 23, 2014