• 25 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Im not using a sandbox but testing towards the actual database. This is the query I'm trying:

Select (Select Id, CurrencyIsoCode, Postcode_lookup__c From Post_code_company__r) From Postal_code_lookup__c 

The result Im looking for is not objects itselfs, but I want a list of the child records. Im not sure how to acomplish this since there seem to be no __r object to getch data from? How can you do this query?

Im not using a sandbox but testing towards the actual database. This is the query I'm trying:

Select (Select Id, CurrencyIsoCode, Postcode_lookup__c From Post_code_company__r) From Postal_code_lookup__c 

The result Im looking for is not objects itselfs, but I want a list of the child records. Im not sure how to acomplish this since there seem to be no __r object to getch data from? How can you do this query?

Hi,

I have this code:

var soql= SELECT c.Account.Name (SELECT Subject,ActivityDate, Description from ActivityHistories) FROM Contact c WHERE Name Like 'XYZ%' var sql = sforce.connection.query(soql); var records = sql.getArray("records"); for (var a in records) { returnArray[a] = new Array(); alert(records[a].Name); //alert(records[a].ActivityHistories.Subject); .... .... }

I get Contact Name from  records[a].Name. I am not sure how to get the values of ActivityHistories object.

I wanted to get the values of  Subject,ActivityDate, Description and display it to the page.

Could you please help me ? how can we reference this Relatiohip query result?

Thanks for Your Time.