• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi ,

I am very new to this. I need a solution and ideas regarding this issue. I will brief out clearly(I believe). I had an existing email templetae. I have got nothing to do with it but to change the header logo.

For this I got intial suggestion is To create a visualforce page and a controller to show the header dynamically on the email template depending on the user country code.

I have no way to Go. As of now my thought process is create let us say 4 different logos in static resources and create a visua force component for image with a condition of if country code is such then the image orheader should be such. And then call this vf component in  the email template.

I need suggestions and solution quickly please.

Hi ,

I am very new to this. I need a solution and ideas regarding this issue. I will brief out clearly(I believe). I had an existing email templetae. I have got nothing to do with it but to change the header logo.

For this I got intial suggestion is To create a visualforce page and a controller to show the header dynamically on the email template depending on the user country code.

I have no way to Go. As of now my thought process is create let us say 4 different logos in static resources and create a visua force component for image with a condition of if country code is such then the image orheader should be such. And then call this vf component in  the email template.

I need suggestions and solution quickly please.