• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Team,

I am new to the salesforce and currently I am using Developer edition. I have one doubt regarding sandboxes.

what are the ids which gets generated in the sandboxes??  please let me know.

Thanks.

Hi Team,

I want a to create a visual page and it should be a Search page,when i select the country / language it should display me the page in particular language?? How can we achieve this??

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I am having a picklist with different language labels. So whenever I change the picklist value to spefic langauge, the page sould dispaly in that langauge. I don't have any idea. colud u please help me out.

Thanks

Sandeep

I have couple of pages in an application
Says as page1 ,page2,page3,page4,page5.All the five pages are having same content as footer and header??
when i add some sentences on page 1 ,it should appear in all the pages .How can we achieve this??

Hi guys,

I am having a picklist with different language labels. So whenever I change the picklist value to spefic langauge, the page sould dispaly in that langauge. I don't have any idea. colud u please help me out.

Thanks

Sandeep