• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to insert into ContentVersion with the Data Loader.  I successfully loaded 479 records on Friday, but when I tried this group of only 188 records, I got this error: Maximum Size of Request Reached.  Maximum Size of Request is 52428800 bytes.  I thought that I had hit a daily governor limit, but I am getting the same error today.  None of the files are larger than 1M and there is plenty of doc storage room in my sandbox.  I have tried using the Bulk API and zip files settings.  Anyone know what's going on?
  • January 29, 2014

Hi,

I'm posting a comment with file attachment to a FeedItem using REST inside public chatter group.

The file is uploaded and the comment get's created. However the file is not visible in the comment, but i can see the uploaded file in the chatter file browser. It says visible only to me.

In one of the posts(http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Chatter-and-Chatter-API/Attach-a-file-to-a-Chatter-Comment-via-Soap-API/m-p/496463#M2420) there was a suggestion to set origin to be Chatter, i tried both it didn't change anything, file was still visible only to me.

The interesting part is when i create a FeedItem with attachment i do see the attachment inside the FeedItem, and the file has visibility to a group in which i post.

Is there a way to change file permission after i uploaded it was unable to find it in the API ?

Thanks

Albert

• October 10, 2012

When a content item is shared as "No Access", "Collaborator" or "Viewer" (as displayed on the platform's Sharing Settings dialog) - Are the object(s) recording this sharing accessible via API?

I need to bulk upload content  files, attach them to records, and "share" them when loaded to select users/groups based upon fields in the attached record.....Is this possible?