• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to get rid of the issue in visualforce page - Maximum Continuation state size limit (80KB) excceded?
Can we make an asynchronous SOAP callout from Batch Apex?
I wrote a simple code to send email, that is working for a client org. But when I execute it in my DE version, email is not coming.
Also, in DE org, I did Test Availability to my Gmail address, Email is not coming. But in same Gmail address, email comes from other client Org
What could be the issue? 
I am using iPhone with iOS 8.1. I have Salesforce1 App installed and configured to use for my org.
Now, if I open Safari (or any) browser in my iPhone and try to open a salesforce record with ID appended to it (..../001....) AND if I am not logged on to the Salesforce org in the browser, it redirects me to Salesforc1 app. But, if I am logged on to Salesforce org in the browser, it does not redirect me to Salesforce1. So, I am wondering, why it redirects me to Salesforce1 in case, I am not logged on to Salesforce via browser? How could I stop that, as it is causing different user experience based on whether they are logged on browser or not. Also, this redirection does not happen, if I do not append the ID to the URL. What could be the issue here?

Thanks
Jay
How to get rid of the issue in visualforce page - Maximum Continuation state size limit (80KB) excceded?
Can we make an asynchronous SOAP callout from Batch Apex?
I wrote a simple code to send email, that is working for a client org. But when I execute it in my DE version, email is not coming.
Also, in DE org, I did Test Availability to my Gmail address, Email is not coming. But in same Gmail address, email comes from other client Org
What could be the issue? 
I have developed a native Android app that logs in to Salesforce. The issue I have is after I log in to my app Salesforce1 also opens up on its own and steals focus. I suspect this has something to do with a callbackURI of some sort. I have specified my own unique callbackURI in my app's boot config and also on the connected app on Salesforce. Anyone know what could be causing this and how I can prevent this happening?