• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi folks,
I have one vf page with some design and it will repeat the values based on controller,
My object is i want to use that vf page same as in controller through any object or any page reference 
please suggest me is there any related posts or code 
Thanks
  • January 03, 2014
Hi all,
My object is I want to develop a pagination technique for reports that means when ever i run the report the values should display in pagination format, 
Is it possible if possible how to do that 
please help me,

Thanks
  • December 30, 2014
I want to retrieve Images from notes and attachments except other notes like pdf,text... how can we write soql query
  • December 24, 2013
PLEASE help me 

i want vf page for rendering all values through apex class and it renders to html 
  • December 24, 2013
Hi all,
Please help me.

I want to automate an email template for all records existing in custom object. (i want to fetch the records based on condition and need to render all that record values in single email template)

Thanks
  • December 23, 2013
i have a custom object from that i need to fetch the records all based on city and records will be display one by one (ie,accounts having images also )
  • December 23, 2013

Hi folks,

I want to create template in vf pages that will generate the values automatically by reading the properties of the custom object and it will work for number of users at a time. Is it possible if possible send me detailed note and code.

Thanks for ur appriciation.

• December 13, 2013

where can we see the config docs and hoe we can perform actions with that

• December 09, 2013

hello,

i have two picklist  fields(single select ) in visualforce page like select _state and select_city. when i choose values  it has to disply total records list line by line   form the custome object by satisfying criteria otherwise throw an error like 'no records found for u criteria'. (using vf,apex,custom object)

• December 23, 2012