• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Here's my query that works in workbench when run with just soql. I lose the subquery data when I try to add the Contact to a list. ContactHolidayAssociations is a junction object between Holiday and Contact.

contacts = [SELECT firstName, lastName, Id, Account.Name, Account.Id, 						(SELECT Name, Holiday__r.Id, Holiday__r.Holiday_Name__c					
FROM ContactHolidayAssociations__r)
FROM Contact]

So when I do a System.debug with the contacts list, no Holiday data shows. Holiday data does show when running the same query in workbench. 

What am I missing?

Thanks!

• December 14, 2013

I'm trying to access a junction object on Contact. This object is to build a many-to-many relationship between Contact and Holiday__c. I drill down into each Account to display info from Opportunity and Contact. I can get to all the data except the junction object on a Visualforce page. My junction object is ContactHolidayAssociations__c

I get this error:

Save error: SOQL statements cannot query aggregate relationships more than 1 level away from the root entity object. 

accounts = [select name, owner.name,
(select FirstName, LastName, Id, (Select Id, Name, Holiday__r.Holiday_Name__c From ContactHolidayAssociations__r) from Contacts), 
(select Name from Opportunities) from Account ];

Can someone suggest a way around this?

Thanks.

• December 12, 2013