• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am Trying to insert a field with null but i am getting error of Dupliacte record ,Using API 8.0

Hi
I am not able to manipulate QueryResult with API 8.0 with c # ,I m using a Query having __r natation Example"Select Contact__r.Name,Conference__r.Name from Contact_Conference_Relation__C"

I am unable to manupulate qr for this because sforce is returning both columns in one single column of qr

Its very urgent please reply if anyone know

Thanks

Do Anyone have any idea how to get any developer login Apex Enabled,I registerd it on ADN 1 month back but up yet nothing is enabled in my dev login.

Hi
I am not able to manipulate QueryResult with API 8.0 with c # ,I m using a Query having __r natation Example"Select Contact__r.Name,Conference__r.Name from Contact_Conference_Relation__C"

I am unable to manupulate qr for this because sforce is returning both columns in one single column of qr

Its very urgent please reply if anyone know

Thanks

I was looking for the WSDL for executeAnonymous. I found a reference to the WSDL for runTests on pg88. Fortunately that WSDL contains all kinds of goodies, including executeAnonymous. This URL should be documented some place more centralized.

Please let me know if this is not the right place to make such suggestions.

Nick

• January 31, 2007