• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to Salesforce and Java developement. I created a jsp page and used the sf api's. Its running on my locathost but not on the prod server. I am getting the following error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP

Generated servlet error:
The import com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SoapBindingStub cannot be resolved

Urgent help is appreciated.
I am new to salesforce and jsp. I am trying to access a custom object from the jsp but not able to get it. With standard object it's working fine.

If someone can send a sample/working jsp code then its appreciated.

Thanks.
I am new to Salesforce and Java developement. I created a jsp page and used the sf api's. Its running on my locathost but not on the prod server. I am getting the following error:

Generated servlet error:

I am new to salesforce and jsp. I am trying to access a custom object from the jsp but not able to get it. With standard object it's working fine.

If someone can send a sample/working jsp code then its appreciated.

Thanks.

Generated servlet error:

Hi ,
           I am using Eclipse 3.2.2 and trying to install the plugin for the same,
but when the IDE connects to the remote site its shows an eror saying :
"Apex Eclipse Toolkit (8.0.2001) requires plug-in "org.apache.axis"."

Can anyone help on to this,

Your help would be really appreciated....

Thanks in Advance,
Angel.

Hi There. Im new to this so [please bear with me.

I am currently triying to develop a Java Interface to SalesForce and have had no real problems untill now.  Im sure there is a simple way to do this but after an afternoon with my head in the API I just seem to be going round in circles.

We have a Custom Formula Field and have been trying to access its data. We have tried a variety of methods using amongst other things the query and retrieve methods in SoapBindingStub.

I have tried accessing the table meta data via the DescribeSObjectResult object and can see that the field exists. However I need is someway to see the data.

We have been able to access a Custom Picklist Fields data easily using the Field getPickListDataValues() but not the Formula Fields

Does any one have any ideas?

Thanks

Chris
Hi,
I created a custom object called myAccount on sforce,and programatically inserted some data.when i tried to display the data i got A Nullpointer exception at
qr.getRecords(i).getId().getValue();

I did not create any feild with name Id,but my understanding is id is a implicite feild.

I created the Record Name:Account_key with data type Auto Number and display type {0}
is it causing any problem?

Thanks
Sean
  • December 22, 2005
hi,
i jsut started using sforce API.
initially it does not work. There was some Exception while i tried to use the sample Login Source Code.

i left that idea. and made my own soap request to connect and login to Scforce. taht worked fine.
now i want to create my OWN objects in sforce e.g. i want to create a JOB object that i can use later on.
how would it be done.
  • December 17, 2005