• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear All,

We have created bunch of APEX REST API's (for data integration like creating Cases, adding attachments etc) in one of my clients org. And now we need to access these API's from external system (Java).

We are planning to use customer portal Url, user details to get access token and access those API's. In order to get access token we need "security token"  of that user but for customer portal users we cannot get "security token". So that now we are unable to access those API's using customer portal user.

Please let us know is it possible to access salesforce Apex REST API's using customer portal user logins.

Thanks in advance!!
Mahesh
Dear All,

We have created bunch of APEX REST API's (for data integration like creating Cases, adding attachments etc) in one of my clients org. And now we need to access these API's from external system (Java).

We are planning to use customer portal Url, user details to get access token and access those API's. In order to get access token we need "security token"  of that user but for customer portal users we cannot get "security token". So that now we are unable to access those API's using customer portal user.

Please let us know is it possible to access salesforce Apex REST API's using customer portal user logins.

Thanks in advance!!
Mahesh
Dear All,

Thanks in advance!!
Mahesh