• Salesforce Technical Lead
  • Capita ITPS

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
As per our requirement we need to print multiple attachment documents from the parent record via any custom button.I am trying through popup window and iframes using javascript code in ajax toolkit or vf page.Any help will be highly appreciated.
The page gets redirect to the standard view when I am trying to refresh a account record detail page in the Agent Console using the following javascript code(js written in a page which is bind in a section on the standard detail page).

var currentURL =  "/{!Account.Id}"; 
top.location.href = currentURL;

As the top url is "https://cs7.salesforce.com/ui/desktop/DesktopPage" so i am trying with the following js code
parent.location.href = "/{!Account.Id}?srPos=0&srKp=001";

But i am getting the following error message:-

"Unsafe JavaScript attempt to initiate navigation for frame with URL 'https://cs7.salesforce.com/001M000000fp1k2?srPos=0&srKp=001&isdtp=mn' from frame with URL 'https://c.cs7.visual.force.com/servlet/servlet.Integration?lid=066C0000000QSDM&ic=1&isdtp=mn'. The frame attempting navigation is neither same-origin with the target, nor is it the target's parent or opener."

Can anybody tell me to auto refresh a detail page using javascript in the Agent Console.

In apex charts (<apex:chart.................../>) pie,bar or any other when we cick on legend labels disappears and appears again for analyzing from selected categories.
It is working fine with IE 6,7,8,9 but not with 10.
Any idea to disable this functionality.
I tried implementing the newly launched analytics report api on my visualforce page.
But it is refreshing again and again and loading time also more.
How can we reduce load time of charts on page load.
I tried implementing the newly launched analytics report api on my visualforce page.
Hi All,

I wanted to create new HTML Area Component but at the time of creating am not able to see checkbox (show html area).

scenario:
1) when i will enter any wrong data to the input text field and click the button , it shold show an error message below the field.

2)when i should enter the correct data to the input text field, and click the button, it should call the action method of that button which is writtten in controller.
hi firends ,may be  this will help for you

<apex:page  renderAs="pdf">

<head>
<style type="text/css">

div.header {position: running(header)}
div.footer {position: running(footer)}
@page{
         @top-center {content: element(header)}
         @bottom-center {content: element(footer)}
     }   
</style>
</head>

<div class="header">
    <apex:image value="{!$Resource.tvarana_logo}" width="120" height="50"/>
</div>
<div class="footer" align="right">
    Date:<apex:outputText value="{!NOW()}"/>
</div>
<h1>
Editor's Note: Leonardo DiCaprio makes another Oscar-maybe move, James Franco responds to Of Mice and Men critics, and more in our pre-weekend roundup.

After getting beat down in one Oscar tourney after another (perhaps because he's too cool), Leonardo seems to be betting it all on "The Revenant," the new Alejandro González Iñárritu film based on Michael Punke's novel. As the Vanity Fair piece notes, this director's films have vaulted stars like Naomi Watts and Javier Bardem to the nomination list, and hopefully the sixth time's the charm.

The Broadway revival "Of Mice and Men" has been getting mixed-but-by-no-means-stinkaroo reviews (here's a favorable one in Variety). Star James Franco allowed himself to be wounded deeply enough by The New York Times' opinions that he cussed out reviewer Ben Brantley on Instagram. The comment has since been deleted, but just like Steinbeck's 1937 tale of friendship and humanity, the internet is forever.

To help you celebrate Easter this weekend, the AV Club has rounded up seventeen of the most terrifying bunnies in pop culture, from literary diehards like Bunnicula to angsty indie creatures like Frank from "Donnie Darko." I'm a "Night of the Lepus" fan from way back, so it's a sure bet that on Sunday morning I'll be eating Russell Stover marshmallow-filled eggs and watching gigantic mutated rabbits getting electrocuted on the train tracks. Joyous tidings!

The early creature design for 1987's "Predator" was nothing like you'd expect -- and it wasn't anything like Jean Claude Van Damme expected either. In the video below, you'll discover why the original costume was scrapped, and why The Muscles from Brussels decided not to play the now-iconic monster. I bet he's kicking himself now! (And since it's JCVD, he can actually do that.)
Editor's Note: Leonardo DiCaprio makes another Oscar-maybe move, James Franco responds to Of Mice and Men critics, and more in our pre-weekend roundup.

After getting beat down in one Oscar tourney after another (perhaps because he's too cool), Leonardo seems to be betting it all on "The Revenant," the new Alejandro González Iñárritu film based on Michael Punke's novel. As the Vanity Fair piece notes, this director's films have vaulted stars like Naomi Watts and Javier Bardem to the nomination list, and hopefully the sixth time's the charm.

The Broadway revival "Of Mice and Men" has been getting mixed-but-by-no-means-stinkaroo reviews (here's a favorable one in Variety). Star James Franco allowed himself to be wounded deeply enough by The New York Times' opinions that he cussed out reviewer Ben Brantley on Instagram. The comment has since been deleted, but just like Steinbeck's 1937 tale of friendship and humanity, the internet is forever.

To help you celebrate Easter this weekend, the AV Club has rounded up seventeen of the most terrifying bunnies in pop culture, from literary diehards like Bunnicula to angsty indie creatures like Frank from "Donnie Darko." I'm a "Night of the Lepus" fan from way back, so it's a sure bet that on Sunday morning I'll be eating Russell Stover marshmallow-filled eggs and watching gigantic mutated rabbits getting electrocuted on the train tracks. Joyous tidings!

The early creature design for 1987's "Predator" was nothing like you'd expect -- and it wasn't anything like Jean Claude Van Damme expected either. In the video below, you'll discover why the original costume was scrapped, and why The Muscles from Brussels decided not to play the now-iconic monster. I bet he's kicking himself now! (And since it's JCVD, he can actually do that.)

The early creature design for 1987's "Predator" was nothing like you'd expect </h1>

</apex:page>

Hi friends, do you know the code (Apex or Javacript) to open the Salesforce PDF Viewer but with a PDF i created manually? Not the templates you can create with salesforce.

cheers

• October 18, 2012