• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
After Winter release we encountered an issue for our .Net integration related to Soap API schema WSDL.
It is a known issue with the XML serialization class from .NET Framework all versions. The XMLSerializer code generation component cannot handle the XSD definitions that have only one element and the occurrence of the element is unbounded.
This is the case with the newly introduced classes ListViewRecord and ListViewRecordColumn from Salesforce API 32.0.
We had to manually modify the schema and altered the constructors for those 2 classes mentioned above by adding an extra dummy attribute.
This way the XMLSerializer code generator will use the proper XmlSerialization attributes for the constructor.

There should be a way to update WSDL from Salesforce to support .Net integration without manually update

Thank you! 

Hi All,

Thank you for taking the time to read my question.

I have a salesprocess for my opportunity stage values. I have the businessprocess id, and can query it via the api. However, I can not find a way to filter the picklist values for return to a visualforce page to return only those that are part of the business process.

I have seen lots of questions on the forums related to this, but NOT ONE has a satisfactory answer. The businessprocess object DOES NOT return picklist values, nor does it look like it should. There was one post about the metadata, but that seems to be a different api that I can't access via my custom controller.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

• February 04, 2011