• 25 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi I have a command link on a Visualforce page and I need to open another VF page as a popup window on click of the commnad link.

This is my Commnad link in the main VF page.

<apex:CommandLink Value="Select Product" onclick="window.open('/apex/oppprdpage?id={!as.lnkass.SalesOpportunityId__c}')"/>

Right now, on click of this link the new page is opening as a new tab but I need to open the new VF page as a popup window. Is there any way that I can achieve this?  (Basically I am trying to replicate the standard lookup window).

Thank You in advance for your help!!

Regards,

Sravan.

Hi,

I am trying to develop a VF page Using Standard Controller as Opportunity. I want to display all the opportunity Products on the VF page along with radio buttons. User should be able to select only one opportunity product and the id of that line item has to be stored in an hidden field. How can I achieve that in Visual Force?

Thank You Inadvance for your help!!

Hi I have a command link on a Visualforce page and I need to open another VF page as a popup window on click of the commnad link.

This is my Commnad link in the main VF page.

<apex:CommandLink Value="Select Product" onclick="window.open('/apex/oppprdpage?id={!as.lnkass.SalesOpportunityId__c}')"/>

Right now, on click of this link the new page is opening as a new tab but I need to open the new VF page as a popup window. Is there any way that I can achieve this?  (Basically I am trying to replicate the standard lookup window).

Thank You in advance for your help!!

Regards,

Sravan.

Hi,

I am trying to develop a VF page Using Standard Controller as Opportunity. I want to display all the opportunity Products on the VF page along with radio buttons. User should be able to select only one opportunity product and the id of that line item has to be stored in an hidden field. How can I achieve that in Visual Force?

Thank You Inadvance for your help!!