• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I received an email from Salesforce indicating that our site is at 108% of our current monthly page view limit of 500,000. Can someone please advise the start and end of month for calculation of our page view limit? As this is not directly clear.

Last month I got an email stating we were at 98%; this month is at 108% - this seems incorrect.
Since the release of Winter 16 our Java OnClicks have ceased to work, anyone out there that can help me as its business critical I get this reinstated.

Users are experiencing the following errors:
A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered: google.maps.Geocoder is not a constructor
A problem witht the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered: Object doesn't support this action.

We tried the following unsucessfully:
Adding {!REQUIRESCRIPT("https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js")}
Adding {!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/15.0/connection.js")} and {!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/15.0/apex.js")} at the top
Changing connection.js and apex.js for version 34
Loading script through JavaScript as suggested in above URL

Current Apex code in question:
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/26.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3.10&sensor=false")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/26.0/apex.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js")}

var acc = new sforce.SObject("Account");
acc.id = "{!Account.Id}";

var PCZ = "{!Account.ShippingPostalCode}";

if (PCZ == ""){

alert("Please add a valid Residential Address");

}
else
{
var address = "{!Account.ShippingStreet},{!Account.ShippingCity},{!Account.ShippingState},{!Account.ShippingPostalCode},{!Account.ShippingCountry}"
geocoder = new google.maps.Geocoder();

geocoder.geocode({ 'address': address }, function(results, status){
if (status == google.maps.GeocoderStatus.OK){
//var message = 'Latitude: ' + results[0].geometry.location.lat()+'Longitude: ' + results[0].geometry.location.lng();
//var Values = results[0].geometry.location_type.toString();
//alert(Values);
//var options = acc.Residential_Geocode_Location_Type__s.toString();
//alert(options);

acc.Residential_Geocode_Location_Type__c = results[0].geometry.location_type.toString();

acc.Residential_GeoLocation__Latitude__s = results[0].geometry.location.lat();
acc.Residential_GeoLocation__Longitude__s = results[0].geometry.location.lng();
result = sforce.connection.update([acc]);
//window.location.href = "/apex/AccountEditClothing?id={!Account.Id}";
}
window.location.href = "/apex/AccountEditClothing?id={!Account.Id}";
}
);
}
Hello, I'm having aproblem importing using our apex batch data loader. Looking at both the logs, it appears as though the dataload job was successful on 5th Aug but started failing on the 6th due to a Java SSL certificate trust issue (javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException). I'm not aware of any changes to the Java environment that runs Salesforce dataloader? and there have not been any proxy changes to Dataloader configuration.

I keep reading about the way trust is handled in the Java world & that we should have a keystore which contains a list of all the known CA certificates and Java will only trust certificates that are signed by those CA certificate or public certificates that exist within that keystore.

No changes have been made, where do I go to from here? I'm not a developer.
 Please could someone help advise the issue causing the Batch Apex Job DA_SnapshotUpsertBatch to abort.  There is not reason givem in the Apex Job Logs which would indicate a platform error...this job is critical to reporting analytics for us.
 Please could someone help advise the issue causing the Batch Apex Job DA_SnapshotUpsertBatch to abort.  There is not reason givem in the Apex Job Logs which would indicate a platform error...this job is critical to reporting analytics for us.
Hello, I'm having aproblem importing using our apex batch data loader. Looking at both the logs, it appears as though the dataload job was successful on 5th Aug but started failing on the 6th due to a Java SSL certificate trust issue (javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException). I'm not aware of any changes to the Java environment that runs Salesforce dataloader? and there have not been any proxy changes to Dataloader configuration.

I keep reading about the way trust is handled in the Java world & that we should have a keystore which contains a list of all the known CA certificates and Java will only trust certificates that are signed by those CA certificate or public certificates that exist within that keystore.

No changes have been made, where do I go to from here? I'm not a developer.