• Simplion Technologies

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying to get access token from Go Instant . But when I did this,It gives me following error

System.CalloutException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair

I asked  this with Go Instatnt people and they gave me following answer;

It sounds like your SSL Library doesn't support 2048-bit DH parameters. Take a look at the BouncyCastle SSL Library as an alternative to what you're using. https://www.bouncycastle.org/l... If you continue to have problems after changing to BouncyCastle, please email us at support at goinstant.com so we can do a more in-depth debug of your problems.

I dont know how can I know about the ssl liabrary of salesforce and how to check what features are available with this liabrary.

Please help me with this problem.

Thanks
Hi,

I am trying to get access token from Go Instant . But when I did this,It gives me following error

System.CalloutException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair

It sounds like your SSL Library doesn't support 2048-bit DH parameters. Take a look at the BouncyCastle SSL Library as an alternative to what you're using. https://www.bouncycastle.org/l... If you continue to have problems after changing to BouncyCastle, please email us at support at goinstant.com so we can do a more in-depth debug of your problems.

I dont know how can I know about the ssl liabrary of salesforce and how to check what features are available with this liabrary.

Thanks
Hi,

Thanks
I'm looking to develop a custom look and feel for a Community.  Particularly the kind of look and feel that is often seen on demo sites presented by Salesforce such as the one on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoF45TwuzPo at 20:23 - the Cirrrus Demonstration org.  I understand VF and Site.com could be used but I don't know what would be involved in setting up this kind of look and feel (note particularly the tabs, rounded corners, clean layout etc).

Can anybody help please?

I'm trying to enbed a visualforce page into a site.com page using an iframe but I keep getting a cross domain error.

My iframe tag is <iframe src="https://qasandbox-test.cs17.force.com/PageRedirect?e=a0Pw00000005945EA"  frameborder="0" scrolling="no" id="iframe" />

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

cheers

We have requirement where we need to load a flipbook of size of 1000MB and make it visible to portal users through force.com sites. Flipbook is compressed in  a zip folder with the folder structure containing the page(Shockwave flash objects) and functions for the flip.

Anybody have any experience working with a flipbook, Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks,

Lekha

Let me provide you with some detail to what exactly we are needing and see if anyone can help me with what would be involved in such an effort.
As I understand the SalesForce application, it has an API that allows developers to produce "extensions" for a lack of a better term.

Our organization is based on the concept of bringing volunteer opportunities to anyone who lives in the community and wishes to serve.
So, anyone in the general public can, and is encouraged to, create a user account in our SalesForce application for the purpose of browsing volunteer opportunities in the Tulsa community and registering to volunteer or provide service.

As a non-profit it's ironic that the name of the application we use is SalesForce, as we are not attempting to provide products or solutions based for company profit, but rather we are providing opportunities for the public to serve our community in a volunteer (non-paid) capacity for the purpose of improving the surrounding community and making a difference in the lives of others.

So, as you can imagine, we have a decent sized user community and what we need is the ability to notify that community with updates concerning their volunteer service and reminders prior to events in which they have volunteered to participate in.  This also lends itself to the dynamic increase and/or decrease in user activity based upon public awareness of our organization.

What I am looking to do is to learn the SalesForce development language and develop a custom SMS solutions with such features as "Send SMS to Contact", "Send SMS to Group", "Sent SMS to Event Members", etc.

How much automation can be achieved with a SalesForce extension application?  For example, when someone signs up for a volunteer opportunity, can we automate the reminder process to ensure no human involvement is needed to send the reminders?

As I am a Volunteer with the organization myself, I would ask you to visit our existing SalesForce site at www.volunteertulsa.org and take a closer look.  This will help you decide if what I'm looking to do is even possible.

Please take time to evaluate my questions and concerns, and let me know if what I am needing can be done.

Thank you for your consideration.

-Timothy Cloud
IT Technology Committee Member
VolunteerTulsa.org