• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to query an object for the sum of a currency field for the current year.  I also need to query this same object for the sum of a currency field for the the previous year.  I would then use to to display the fields in the same table on VF Page and use to calculate Year over Year Value.
The data is in a custom object.    I am currentlly using a wrapper to bring in the current years currency fields  plus fields from the contact object into one table on the VF Page.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 
  • June 25, 2018
I have the following button created as a detail page button.  I am able to see the button on the Lightning Highlights panel. It opens the create new task page, however none of the fields are prepopulated as show in the button.

Thanks in advance for any help

{!URLFOR( $Action.Task.NewTask, $ObjectType.Task )}
&title=Call
&who_id={!Contact.Id}
&tsk5=Call
&followup=1
&tsk12=Closed
&tsk4{!TODAY()}
&retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}
  • February 01, 2018
I have a trigger that calls a webservice using @future in order to send orders to a 3rd Party vendor automatically.  I receive a "Status: OK" and "Status Code: Success".  However, nothing is received by the 3rd party vendor.  We have a manual process that requires clicking a button to invoke this same web service and it works. 

• August 14, 2017
I have a visual force page that displays as a PDF. It contains all static content. I have a request to change the list of Campaigns on this visual force page to only show campaigns selected by the user before hitting a button that displays the VF Page.  

Any ideas on how to make this dynamic so the user can select from a list of campaigns. Then selet the button to display the VF page, but only show the campaigns that were selected. I already have the static page created as a pdf.

Thanks in Advance
  • March 15, 2016
I am looking for the best way to accomplish updating Campaign Members Custom Field when an Event is added to the Campaign.
I don;t think its possible with process flow.  Any Trigger examples would be greatly appreciated.
  • November 30, 2015
I receive the following error message on VF Page Code is included below:
Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
Save error: Unknown property 'DecoratedCM.LastName'    EventCheckIn.page    /RVS Working 2/src/pages    line 1    Force.com save problem

I Have the following code in my controller class:
void loadData() {
        members = new List<DecoratedCM>();
        for(CampaignMember m : [select Id,  ContactId, LeadId, INS_Territory__c, ANN_Territory__c, Contact.FirstName, Contact.Name,  
                                        Contact.LastName, Lead.Name,  Contact.email, Lead.email, Contact.phone,  Contact.Onyx_ID__c, 
                                        Status,LastModifiedDate 
                                from CampaignMember 
                                where CampaignId = :theCampaign.id]) {       
            members.add(new DecoratedCM(m));
            System.debug('>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>' + m.contact.lastname);    
         }   
    }

Line on VF Page where error happens : 

<apex:column value="{!m.LastName}"/>

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Lawrence
  • November 05, 2015
I have a trigger that calls a webservice using @future in order to send orders to a 3rd Party vendor automatically.  I receive a "Status: OK" and "Status Code: Success".  However, nothing is received by the 3rd party vendor.  We have a manual process that requires clicking a button to invoke this same web service and it works. 

• August 14, 2017
I am looking for the best way to accomplish updating Campaign Members Custom Field when an Event is added to the Campaign.
I don;t think its possible with process flow.  Any Trigger examples would be greatly appreciated.
  • November 30, 2015