• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi team,
We have written a Webservice callout using Rest Service using below link.
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/apex_integration_services/apex_integration_rest_callouts
What we want to do is pass information to Mulesoft in JSON format.

Mulesoft team has provided us below info:
EndPoint URL
Client ID
Client Secret

How do I use the above 3 in my code to connect to Mulesoft.

Regards,
Indra
Hi,
I have 2 questions as below:
1) We have a 2 step approval process. 1st level approver is the Manager and for the next level approver, the manager can choose the user manually.
What is happening is the manager can choose himself as the next level approver and approve the record himself. Is there any way of preventing this besides custom code ?
2) Is there a way to hide the comments field when the Approver is presented with Approve/Reject screen ?
Hi,
I have created a Home page layout component, which is linked to a VF page.
<apex:page >

<div class="topSpace" >
  <apex:outputLink target="_blank" rendered="{!IF($User.Country = 'AB',true,IF($User.Country = 'CD',true,false))}" value="https://www.google.com">Go To Google</apex:outputLink>
</div>

</apex:page>

So, if the user country does not match with AB or CD, only the component name displays in the home page and under it, it is blank.
So, what I want is if the country does not match, then do not display the custom component on the home page at all.
I have an object (Object A which has a checkbox field Active). I have referred this field in another object through a lookup.
In the filtered lookup condition, I have put Active=True. However, during fetching the results it is bringing all the values(active and inactive).
The error message which I have written in lookup filter shows up when I am saving the record with an inactive record.
What I understood from online documentations, is that it should restrict the values from appearing in the lookup itself, but it prevents me only during saving of the record.
Kindly suggest if this is the correct behaviour and if so, how do I get around this.
Hi all,
I am using dataloader CLI. I am specifying the below parameters for loading the data in correct timezone.
<entry key="sfdc.timezone" value="GMT"/>
<entry key="process.useEuropeanDates" value="true"/>

The dataloader is installed in a system which follows GMT+5:30 timezone.
However, even after using the above two parameters, dataloader is still considering the local server time(GMT+5:30) instead of GMT.

KIndly suggest as this is resulting in incorrect data being loaded.
Hi,
I have 2 questions as below:
1) We have a 2 step approval process. 1st level approver is the Manager and for the next level approver, the manager can choose the user manually.
What is happening is the manager can choose himself as the next level approver and approve the record himself. Is there any way of preventing this besides custom code ?
2) Is there a way to hide the comments field when the Approver is presented with Approve/Reject screen ?
Hi,
I have created a Home page layout component, which is linked to a VF page.
<apex:page >

<div class="topSpace" >
  <apex:outputLink target="_blank" rendered="{!IF($User.Country = 'AB',true,IF($User.Country = 'CD',true,false))}" value="https://www.google.com">Go To Google</apex:outputLink>
</div>

</apex:page>

So, if the user country does not match with AB or CD, only the component name displays in the home page and under it, it is blank.
So, what I want is if the country does not match, then do not display the custom component on the home page at all.
I have an object (Object A which has a checkbox field Active). I have referred this field in another object through a lookup.
In the filtered lookup condition, I have put Active=True. However, during fetching the results it is bringing all the values(active and inactive).
The error message which I have written in lookup filter shows up when I am saving the record with an inactive record.
What I understood from online documentations, is that it should restrict the values from appearing in the lookup itself, but it prevents me only during saving of the record.
Kindly suggest if this is the correct behaviour and if so, how do I get around this.