• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have developed some custom Vf pages which i show in publiser action of case Feed layouts like below View case details, change status. etc

I want the UI style same like text color , font size etc i.e like of standard case feed pages of changes status, write case note, etc

So to achieve this i have used standard salesforce CaseInteraction.css file.

So i have included following thing in page as

<apex:stylesheet value="/sCSS/29.0/sprites/1384456088000/Theme3/default/gc/CaseInteraction.css"/>

This Works fine, but the issue after every release is that salesforce changes this link like now in Spring 14 the link is this

<apex:stylesheet value="/sCSS/30.0/sprites/1397513778000/Theme3/default/base/CaseInteraction.css"/>

I have to be in sync with standard case feed styling , so i can't copy it to static resource & most important in two links if u see not only version number but also subfolder path has change

So i don't want to change vf page it every release. I want it to be dynamic is there any way to get CaseInteraction.css file current path

We need to Show left side bar componets that appear on home tab in standard sales App  in  Service Cloud console App
.User-added image

In service cloud console App we see the following UI on Home tab , we also want to show left bar components

User-added image

So please let us know is it possible ?

Hi,
  We have developed .NET Application & included it in Call center CTI Adapter Url . All the things are working well, when the call comes its searches phone field in objects , get the results & open the record in new tab in Service cloud console with the ANI no.  With standard all the things are working as expected.

But the issue we want to open our Custom VF page when the call comes instead of standard one.So created VF page & controller & that page is poping up instead of standard one. Now the main problem is we are not getting ANI no. neither in VF page nor in Controller .
1 ) We tried get ANI no. in Apex controller via url, host url, current url etc...but nothing is working.
2) In Vf page we tried to get via including interaction.js file & using its methods , but those methods are not getting called on page load.

Has anyone face the same issue in using open CTI in salesforce?

Can anyone please help me to fix this error.

Hi,
  We have developed .NET Application & included it in Call center CTI Adapter Url . All the things are working well, when the call comes its searches phone field in objects , get the results & open the record in new tab in Service cloud console with the ANI no.  With standard all the things are working as expected.

But the issue we want to open our Custom VF page when the call comes instead of standard one.So created VF page & controller & that page is poping up instead of standard one. Now the main problem is we are not getting ANI no. neither in VF page nor in Controller .
1 ) We tried get ANI no. in Apex controller via url, host url, current url etc...but nothing is working.
2) In Vf page we tried to get via including interaction.js file & using its methods , but those methods are not getting called on page load.

Has anyone face the same issue in using open CTI in salesforce?

Can anyone please help me to fix this error.