• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trying to create a Flow that does the following:

1.  User clicks a button (url button) to start the Flow.  - I have this pretty much figured out, just need help with URL to gather Account ID and Custom Object ID to pass to the newly created Cases
2.  User fills in some fields that update a record (got this working) 
   - I've got everything working up to this point so I am good so far, but steps 3 on I get a FlowApplication Error
3.  User makes a Decision: Yes or No
4:  If the Answer is Yes then a Case is created with a specific Record Type that grabs the Account ID and the Custom Object ID from the where the Flow started aka from the Custom Object when they click the Button
5.  If the Answer is No then a Case is created with a specific Record Type that grabs the Account ID and the Custom Object ID from the where the Flow started aka from the Custom Object when they click the Button

I am trying to deploy a custom solution from my Sandbox, and when I try to validate in production I keep getting errors in the Apex test Failures from the ConvertLead class name.  I am not a developer, so I am struggling with how to fix this.  Any suggestions?  Here are the failures:

ConvertLead     |    basicTestWithoutConvertedStatus     |     Methods defined as TestMethod do not support Web service callouts 
Stack Trace: null
ConvertLead     |     basicTestwith     |     Methods defined as TestMethod do not support Web service callouts 
ConvertLead     |     basicTestwithAccount     |     Methods defined as TestMethod do not support Web service callouts 
ConvertLead     |     basicTestwithAccounts     |     Methods defined as TestMethod do not support Web service callouts 

I am trying to forward a specific email address to my Salesforce org which will create an opportunity on the same account everytime.

I have tried an app (Vertiba), but was unable to get it to work.

I basically need to replicate the exisiting email to case functionality, but make it email to opportunity. 

Has anyone written an apex class for this? Or found an easier work around? 
I can't quite find an error with my code. Someone suggested Salesforce doesn't allow Iframes anymore? Can anyone make any suggestinos or reccomendations to this code? I am just trying to get a VF page to display an Iframe of webcontent on the Account page layout. (Notice I have used a merge field to find the SRC of the website.)

<apex:page standardController="Account" sidebar="true" >
<apex:iframe frameborder="true" width="1000px" height="800px"
src="{!Account.urlfield__c}" scrolling="true"
id="EmployeeRefer"/>
</apex:page>
I am trying to deploy a custom solution from my Sandbox, and when I try to validate in production I keep getting errors in the Apex test Failures from the ConvertLead class name.  I am not a developer, so I am struggling with how to fix this.  Any suggestions?  Here are the failures:

ConvertLead     |    basicTestWithoutConvertedStatus     |     Methods defined as TestMethod do not support Web service callouts 
ConvertLead     |     basicTestwith     |     Methods defined as TestMethod do not support Web service callouts 
ConvertLead     |     basicTestwithAccount     |     Methods defined as TestMethod do not support Web service callouts 
ConvertLead     |     basicTestwithAccounts     |     Methods defined as TestMethod do not support Web service callouts 

I can't quite find an error with my code. Someone suggested Salesforce doesn't allow Iframes anymore? Can anyone make any suggestinos or reccomendations to this code? I am just trying to get a VF page to display an Iframe of webcontent on the Account page layout. (Notice I have used a merge field to find the SRC of the website.)

<apex:page standardController="Account" sidebar="true" >
<apex:iframe frameborder="true" width="1000px" height="800px"
src="{!Account.urlfield__c}" scrolling="true"
id="EmployeeRefer"/>
</apex:page>