• Director of Solutions Engineering
  • Sundog Interactice

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I recently setup a new PC with Eclipse Kepler to do Salesforce development.

On my old computer whenever I would do a save I would get the message 'Remote instance has been updated' if the file already saved to the Salesforce Org was different.   Now on my new computer I am able to overwrite anything on the Salesforce Org even if my file is old and the one on the Salesforce Org has been changed.

Is there a setting in Eclipse where I can make sure we do NOT have 'last save wins' setup?

I want my save to stop if somebody else has changed the file.

Thanks!

I have an outbound message that will fire from a workflow rule.  It looks like this...
https://na15.salesforce.com/services/apexrest/MyAPI

The Apex Class I am trying to call looks like this:
@RestResource(urlMapping='/MyAPI/*')
global with sharing class MyAPIREST {

@HttpPost
    global static String SearchBloxInsert() {
     blob reqBody;
     reqBody = RestContext.request.requestBody;
        string bodyFromBlob = EncodingUtil.base64Encode(reqBody);
        system.debug('BodyFromBlob: ' + bodyFromBlob);
        return 'MyID';
    }

}

But right now I get a '(401)Unauthorized' error message when I view the 'Outbound Messaging Status Delivery' window.

I am used to doing a separate login and then passing the session ID with the partner and enterprise web services.  But with an outbound message I cannot do a separate login call to get a SessionID.  I have the outbound message checked to include the SessionID.

Is this possible to call a REST web service in the same org from an Outbound Message triggered from a Workflow?
I have an outbound message that will fire from a workflow rule.  It looks like this...
https://na15.salesforce.com/services/apexrest/MyAPI

The Apex Class I am trying to call looks like this:
@RestResource(urlMapping='/MyAPI/*')
global with sharing class MyAPIREST {

@HttpPost
    global static String SearchBloxInsert() {
     blob reqBody;
     reqBody = RestContext.request.requestBody;
        string bodyFromBlob = EncodingUtil.base64Encode(reqBody);
        system.debug('BodyFromBlob: ' + bodyFromBlob);
        return 'MyID';
    }

}

But right now I get a '(401)Unauthorized' error message when I view the 'Outbound Messaging Status Delivery' window.

I am used to doing a separate login and then passing the session ID with the partner and enterprise web services.  But with an outbound message I cannot do a separate login call to get a SessionID.  I have the outbound message checked to include the SessionID.

Is this possible to call a REST web service in the same org from an Outbound Message triggered from a Workflow?

Hi,

Can we add a font color to itemlabel for radio button? Like in the below tag.

<apex:selectRadio>

<apex:selectOption itemlabel="Not Demonstrated" itemvalue="0"></apex:selectOption>

</apex:selectRadio>

If so then how can it be achieved? 

Hi all,

I am using <apex: selectOptions> in <apex:selectRadio> for selecting values. How can apply styles for the options ? 

Thanks in Advance

Anju