• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to apex, and have little java experience.

I am trying to setup a custom sort method for a custom object support__C
I would like to be able to first sort by a custom field titled Closed__c (this field allows a default value of checked or unchecked in a check box) more specifically... I would like to have the custom fields default value unchecked be listed first and checked to be below.

Then I would like to add a method that sorts both checked and unchecked lists by the date created.

The idea: if a topic is unchecked it is not closed, I want it at the top, but I also then want to sort all unchecked by date created.
then repeat the same for default value checked which would mean closed.
I am new to apex, and have little java experience.

I am trying to setup a custom sort method for a custom object support__C
I would like to be able to first sort by a custom field titled Closed__c (this field allows a default value of checked or unchecked in a check box) more specifically... I would like to have the custom fields default value unchecked be listed first and checked to be below.

Then I would like to add a method that sorts both checked and unchecked lists by the date created.

The idea: if a topic is unchecked it is not closed, I want it at the top, but I also then want to sort all unchecked by date created.
then repeat the same for default value checked which would mean closed.