• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi folks,
        Can anyone give me the example code for REST Api?
I have seen the REST API developer guide but I cant understand what they are saying.
So can someone give me the sample code for REST api with brief Explanation??

Thanks in advance
Karthick

Hi Folks,
       Can anyone tell me how to create custom popup window in visualforce with sample code

Thanks in advance
Karthick
Hi Friends

I went through  https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F000000092rPIAQ and able to upload 1 worksheet  with 1 object in excel but the  requirement is that i need to upload the excel data (Contains multiple worksheets) into salesforce (Using Visualforce pages /Data Loader)

NOTE:  Each worksheet contains two different objetcs (lets say Opportunity and Contacts) in excel.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Raja.
Hi Friends

How to write test class for this bellow class

public class ManageListController 
{
 public List<AccountWrapper> wrappers {get; set;}
 public static Integer toDelIdent {get; set;}
 public static Integer addCount {get; set;}
 private Integer nextIdent=1;

public ManageListController()
 {
  wrappers=new List<AccountWrapper>();
  for (Integer idx=0; idx<1; idx++)
  {
   wrappers.add(new AccountWrapper(nextIdent++));
  }
 }

public void delWrapper()
 {
  Integer toDelPos=-1;
  for (Integer idx=0; idx<wrappers.size(); idx++)
  {
   if (wrappers[idx].ident==toDelIdent)
   {
    toDelPos=idx;
   }
  }

if (-1!=toDelPos)
  {
   wrappers.remove(toDelPos);
  }
 }

public void addRows()
 {
  for (Integer idx=0; idx<addCount; idx++)
  {
   wrappers.add(new AccountWrapper(nextIdent++));
  }
 }

public PageReference save(){
 try{
  List<Debtors_Ledger__c> accs=new List<Debtors_Ledger__c>();
  for (AccountWrapper wrap : wrappers)
  {
   accs.add(wrap.acc);

}
   insert accs;

return new PageReference('/' + Schema.getGlobalDescribe().get('Debtors_Ledger__c').getDescribe().getKeyPrefix() + '/o');
  }

catch(Exception e)
        {  
        //ApexPages.Message myMsg = new  ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.ERROR,'Sorry...... You have entered DUPLICATE MASTER CODE' );
           // ApexPages.addMessage(myMsg); 

Apexpages.addMessage(new Apexpages.message(ApexPages.Severity.Error,'Sorry...... You have entered DUPLICATE MASTER CODE'));
        } 
        return null; 

}

public pageReference parentPage () {

return new pageReference('/apex/MasterDetailsPage');
} 

public class AccountWrapper
 {
  public Debtors_Ledger__c acc {get; private set;}
  public Integer ident {get; private set;}

public AccountWrapper(Integer inIdent)
  {
   ident=inIdent;
   acc=new Debtors_Ledger__c();
  }
 }
}

Hi All ,I have requirement if any one helps i am very thankful to them please see my requirement below
I have 3 objetcs like Account,Account Convace,Catlog Account is lookup of Account convace and Catlog is Master object for Account Convas so when the user changes the Account name in Account convas then we need to send a email for  all the users in the Account convas with Account old name and new name please any one help in this Requirement 
  • July 22, 2015
Hi All,

Can anybody explain me what this error means, why it occurs and what is its remedy - 

--------->>>>>>>Apex job with "All attempts to execute message failed, message was put on dead .<<<<<<<<<---------------------

Regards
  • September 26, 2014
Hello All,
I am new in salesforce apex. Please help me to write VF apex code that parse JSON from API url and also shows value in VF page. Insert every record in salesforce contact object.
Neccessary to Learn Coding & Programming , Please Help Me Out...
Hi Folks,

Can someone help me,

Am not able to see the line-by-line code coverage in Developer Console, though am able to see the percentage covered.

Is it a known issue or am doing something wrong.

Please suggest.

Many Thanks,
Uday
  • September 26, 2014
I have generated Enterprise wsdl from one of my Developer org and tried generating apex class from that wsdl by logging into other develope org.

Its not showing any error while parsing but generating the following error when i click on generate.

Unsupported schema type: {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType

Did anybody come across this? If so please help it out .
Hi to all,

In my production i have 90% code coverage and in Full copy only having 80%. Both instance having same classes and installed packages.

Total class in both prod and full copy is 25
Total installed packages in both prod and full copy is 10.

How to caluclate the overall code coverage?  What is the reason for the huge code coverage difference b/w fullsb and prod.
  • September 25, 2014
Hi All,

i have a tried using offset and standardsetcontroller  but i am getting 2000 limit execption for Offset and 10000 for Standardset controller .How to over come this issue .

Thanks,
Harsha
Hi,

Did anyone Implemented any version control tool for salesforce(like Git ,SVN etc), If So can you tell me which one is best to integrate with salesforce? and Please share if you have any articles or documents to implement it?

Thanks

• September 24, 2014
Hi,

i want to insert  custom date picker .

can any one suggest me.
Hi, I have a managed relased package its approved by saleforce security review. Now its working good but i want some changes in my field if i change any think in my managed package should i go through for security review again ?
Please anyone tell me how can i create a processing bar (or icon) using javascript in Apex??
Hi folks,
        Can anyone give me the example code for REST Api?
I have seen the REST API developer guide but I cant understand what they are saying.
So can someone give me the sample code for REST api with brief Explanation??

Thanks in advance
Karthick

Can any once tell the basic steps of executing webservice using SOAP API.