• Project Manager/Admin
  • Desjardins.CRM

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an old sites.google.com site, but that doesn't help, probably because that domain is shared.
I thought I'd try WordPress, then came to realize there's .com and .org -- Turns out the free WordPress.com account I signed up for probably doesn't allow me enough control on the page. My understanding is that WordPress.org would allow the control, but I need to have it hosted, etc.

So, is there a simple way to test Web-to-Lead with reCAPTCHA? Particularly for a "functional" consultant with limited tech skills?

Thank you!
When I try to run sfdx the same way I have for about 4 years, I get this error message:

'"C:\Users\Desja\AppData\Local\sfdx\client\bin\..\7.209.6-8ba3197\bin\sfdx.cmd"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

>>> Why is it trying to run sfdx from that folder? It's not in that folder!

In this folder: C:\Users\Desja\AppData\Local\sfdx\client I have two sub-folders, "bin" and "7.209.6-8ba3197", the 2nd of which appears to have been created on 9/5/23 (just 2 days ago). The "bin" folder contains 2 files: sf.cmd and sfdx.cmd, while the "7.209.6-8ba3197" folder contains a "bin" folder, which contains a single file named "node.exe"

CLI has become a very valuable tool for me as I support 19 nearly identical orgs for the chapters of a national non-profit that works for the homeless. I have no idea why it has stopped working so mysteriously.

I have been through several existing messages on here that all seem to point to the PATH environment variable. The correct folder is present in my path, but the error message indicates it's trying to run sfdx from that other folder named 7.209.6-8ba3197\bin -- why?

Thank you for any clues to help resolve this.
I have a fairly complex Flow that updates a number field on all contact records, but first I need to zero out that field for ALL contacts.
Is there a bit of code I can run before running my flow?
I currently do it as a first step in my flow, but often enough I end up with lock errors.
I'm open to suggestions.
Thank you!
I'm new to Eclipse for deploying between SF orgs, and I see that it's on its way out, but I'm stuck on version 38 of the API. Is there any trick to update it?
Thanks.
When I try to run sfdx the same way I have for about 4 years, I get this error message:

'"C:\Users\Desja\AppData\Local\sfdx\client\bin\..\7.209.6-8ba3197\bin\sfdx.cmd"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

In this folder: C:\Users\Desja\AppData\Local\sfdx\client I have two sub-folders, "bin" and "7.209.6-8ba3197", the 2nd of which appears to have been created on 9/5/23 (just 2 days ago). The "bin" folder contains 2 files: sf.cmd and sfdx.cmd, while the "7.209.6-8ba3197" folder contains a "bin" folder, which contains a single file named "node.exe"

CLI has become a very valuable tool for me as I support 19 nearly identical orgs for the chapters of a national non-profit that works for the homeless. I have no idea why it has stopped working so mysteriously.

I have been through several existing messages on here that all seem to point to the PATH environment variable. The correct folder is present in my path, but the error message indicates it's trying to run sfdx from that other folder named 7.209.6-8ba3197\bin -- why?

I have an old sites.google.com site, but that doesn't help, probably because that domain is shared.
I thought I'd try WordPress, then came to realize there's .com and .org -- Turns out the free WordPress.com account I signed up for probably doesn't allow me enough control on the page. My understanding is that WordPress.org would allow the control, but I need to have it hosted, etc.

So, is there a simple way to test Web-to-Lead with reCAPTCHA? Particularly for a "functional" consultant with limited tech skills?

Thank you!

I have a fairly complex Flow that updates a number field on all contact records, but first I need to zero out that field for ALL contacts.
Is there a bit of code I can run before running my flow?
I currently do it as a first step in my flow, but often enough I end up with lock errors.
I'm open to suggestions.
Thank you!
I'm new to Eclipse for deploying between SF orgs, and I see that it's on its way out, but I'm stuck on version 38 of the API. Is there any trick to update it?
Thanks.