• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I want to integrate salesforce into my native iPhone App and implement a feature such as share a article on salesforce by clicking on a button. i want to display the salesforce login screen if the user is not logged in and if the user is logged i want to share the article on salesforce(similar to sharing on twitter or facebook). All the samples that i've seen shows salesforce login screen as first screen of the App bu subclassing Appdelegate. i want the salesforce login to be displayed on clicking of the button. Please guide me on this or some tutorial as i am quite new to iOS development.
Hi,
I want to integrate salesforce into my native iPhone App and implement a feature such as share a article on salesforce by clicking on a button. i want to display the salesforce login screen if the user is not logged in and if the user is logged i want to share the article on salesforce(similar to sharing on twitter or facebook). All the samples that i've seen shows salesforce login screen as first screen of the App bu subclassing Appdelegate. i want the salesforce login to be displayed on clicking of the button. Please guide me on this or some tutorial as i am quite new to iOS development.