• Director of Information Technology
  • Action for Healthy Kids

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to build a report that pulls all Parent Accounts whose affiliated accounts have opportunities greater than a specific amount combined. Any ideas on how to go about creating a report like this?
New to Apex. Trying to create a trigger that would update the status field of a task based on a field update in the parent (specifically opportunity) record? Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know if it's possible through declarative logic to update a task based on a field update in the parent (specifically opportunity) record? If not, can this be accompished with a trigger? Thanks for you help!

I'm trying to create a trigger that would auto-convert a lead when lead rating = Hot. This is not a problem - the problem is a new account is created for every converted lead rather than matching an account if the account already exists. Can anyone provide some sample code for converting a lead and creating a new account if the account name is new but matching an existing account (match on account name, we don't collect emails for accounts).