• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ,

Could you please let me know how to implement REST with APEX call in native iOS apps?

Currently below command was worked fine in command prompt after the Apex rest Class was created.

curl -H "Authorization: Bearer sessionId"
https://instance.salesforce.com/services/apexrest/Account/accountId

But actually this REST request should be called in the native iOS (not cURL..)
I investigated any site how to implement , but I could not.

So I posted this forum.

[I want to know.]
1. How to implement regarding getting the SFDC authorization in order to connect the native apps to SFDC service? (Sample source is appreciated.)
2. Hoe to implement regarding calling the APEX REST with objective-c? (Sample source is appreciated.)

Thank you in advance.
Dear all

I have any question.
Does anyone know whether mobile SDK 2.0 can be used in IOS7 with Iphoe 5S (64bit?) ?

We planned the IOS native appli under above condition with using mobile SDK 7.0.

Best regards.
Dear all

I have any question.
Does anyone know whether mobile SDK 2.0 can be used in IOS7 with Iphoe 5S (64bit?) ?

We planned the IOS native appli under above condition with using mobile SDK 7.0.

Best regards.
Hi ,

Could you please let me know how to implement REST with APEX call in native iOS apps?

Currently below command was worked fine in command prompt after the Apex rest Class was created.

curl -H "Authorization: Bearer sessionId"
https://instance.salesforce.com/services/apexrest/Account/accountId

But actually this REST request should be called in the native iOS (not cURL..)
I investigated any site how to implement , but I could not.

So I posted this forum.

[I want to know.]
1. How to implement regarding getting the SFDC authorization in order to connect the native apps to SFDC service? (Sample source is appreciated.)
2. Hoe to implement regarding calling the APEX REST with objective-c? (Sample source is appreciated.)

Thank you in advance.
Dear all

I have any question.

Best regards.