• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Here is what I’m trying to accomplish:
We created a custom object to gather ‘Ideas’.
A user submits an Idea and is the Owner of the Idea.
The Owner and the Ideas Review Team can see and edit the Idea.
Once one of the members of the Ideas Review Team approves the Idea, it can be seen by everyone in the company, but only editable by the Owner and the Ideas Review Team.

Any ideas for the best way to accomplish?  Thanks for any advice.

Hello,
I would like to build a VisualForce page to take the place of the Opportunities from Connections view for S2S so that I can add a couple custom fields to what is displayed.  However, I can't figure out where the data resides to get access to it.  The PartnerNetworkRecordConnection only shows that data that is shared and accepted.  How do I see the opportunity record data that is shared with my organization but not yet accepted?  Thanks!

Bridget
Hello,
I would like to build a VisualForce page to take the place of the Opportunities from Connections view for S2S so that I can add a couple custom fields to what is displayed.  However, I can't figure out where the data resides to get access to it.  The PartnerNetworkRecordConnection only shows that data that is shared and accepted.  How do I see the opportunity record data that is shared with my organization but not yet accepted?  Thanks!

Bridget
Hello,

Bridget