• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My team is developing an application that we submitted for a security review and the SalesForce representatives said we needed to upload a new package with our updated changes. We uploaded a package in the past, but apparently the process has changed since the last time we submitted. We looked around but couldn't find exactly where we can upload a new managed package; any links, guides, or references would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I'm trying to run a basic query like:

$query = "SELECT Id, Name, CommunityNickname from User";

For each row I would expect this Query to return an object like:

stdClass Object ( [type] => User [Id] =>000a00000000AAaAAZ [Name] => John Doe [CommunityNickName]=>SomeGuy )

But instead I'm being returned an object like this:
stdClass Object ( [type] => User [Id] => Array ( [0] => 000a00000000AAaAAZ [1] => 000a00000000AAaAAZ ) [any] => John DoeSome Guy )

Apparently whats happening is the Id value is an array with the Id twice, and instead of organized row columns I'm getting one massive column called "any" that just combines every column that I searched for.

I have no idea why these columns would ever be combined into an indesipherable column called any making the data completely un-parsable. I'm using PHP Toolkit Version 20.0 and copied the starter-guide only to recieve this error. I've also tried using both a customly generated Partner wsdl and the one that is provided default with the soapClient. The example code I'm using comes directly from https://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Getting_Started_with_the_Force.com_Toolkit_for_PHP ("Executing a Query" Section) and should be really trivial but I don't know why this bug is occuring.

Any guidance or assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated.
I'm trying to run a basic query like:

$query = "SELECT Id, Name, CommunityNickname from User";

For each row I would expect this Query to return an object like:

stdClass Object ( [type] => User [Id] =>000a00000000AAaAAZ [Name] => John Doe [CommunityNickName]=>SomeGuy )

But instead I'm being returned an object like this:
stdClass Object ( [type] => User [Id] => Array ( [0] => 000a00000000AAaAAZ [1] => 000a00000000AAaAAZ ) [any] => John DoeSome Guy )

Apparently whats happening is the Id value is an array with the Id twice, and instead of organized row columns I'm getting one massive column called "any" that just combines every column that I searched for.

I have no idea why these columns would ever be combined into an indesipherable column called any making the data completely un-parsable. I'm using PHP Toolkit Version 20.0 and copied the starter-guide only to recieve this error. I've also tried using both a customly generated Partner wsdl and the one that is provided default with the soapClient. The example code I'm using comes directly from https://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Getting_Started_with_the_Force.com_Toolkit_for_PHP ("Executing a Query" Section) and should be really trivial but I don't know why this bug is occuring.

Any guidance or assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated.